[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Season two of PF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Season two of PF Reply with quote

I would just like to say, that I have watched season two of the PF, and I can honestly say that I have not laughed so much in all my life, the one episode which I enjoyed watching was the episode, "I Can Get For You Retail" where Keith keeps losing things, I think that DC was really great in this episode. His timing was really great as well. Another favourite episode of mine is the one where Reuben is mistaken for a bank robber in the episode called, "Guess Who's Driving Us" the one great line in that episdoe is where Reuben points to the word innocent and, says "I am innocent" it is also funny when he calls the PF room and, Tracy answers the phone Reuben then says "Does this call have to count? She's only five". This episode features a really great song "Rainmaker" which DC really sings well. Laughing

I will post another message with my all time favourite quotes from season two.

Laura Lambert
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love the "I can get it for you retail one"! I love pickles and I would too be upset if mine just disapeared. lol

Lizzie
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, can you say "deja vu"??! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: