[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

What ever happened to those props?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panther2200
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rumour you heard about the Partridge house being blown up in a movie is incorrect. Another website, which I can't remember the exact name of, reported that the facade was blown up in "Lethal Weapon". Anyone who's seen the movie knows that the house that was destroyed looked nothing like the Partridge house, nor was it on the Ranch. I emailed the webmaster for that site, he said he was going to correct the info, but never has, and that was months ago. There's other incorrect info on that site as well.

The Partridge house went through its first major remodel for "The Scarecrow and Mrs. King" back in the early eighties, when the entire front was stripped of all its defining features, as the show was trying to match the real house they had used for a couple of seasons. Then it was used on "Life Goes On", when the bay windows were added and it was painted blue.

These sets are utilized constantly, so change is inevitable. Anyone seen the horrendous thing they did to Universal's Munster house on "Desperate Housewives"? Butchered comes to mind!

Jeff
Jesse
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want the lock of Keiths hair danny was going to auction off or the pickle!!

!#~I Love David Cassidy~#!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: