[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

TPF's 35th Anniversary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LionelP62
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: TPF's 35th Anniversary Reply with quote

It's this coming Sunday, Sept. 25th. Unfortunately, we won't be getting a televised commemoration of the event like a marathon, etc. So, I was wondering how everyone was planning on celebrating? I'll probably watch some of my favorite 1st season eps. on the DVDs as well as some others I taped a few years back on what used to be Fox Family Channel, essentially creating my own marathon. Anyway, happy anniversary, fellow PF fans.
pfan005
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Really? Reply with quote

Wow. Sometimes I wish I would have been alive in the 1970s. My mom watched that show when she was growing up. I watched it on Fox Family, now known as ABC Family, back in 1999 and 2000. I loved the show, the songs, David Cassidy, everything. I bought the Season 1 DVD and I am excited about Season 2 coming out. ;)

NEW GENERATION PARTRIDGE FAN

I HEART KEITH PARTRIDGE
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, If I can get my act together we should have SOMEthing new on the site for the anniversary. I've beena bit backlogged with real life stuff, but I'm trying! Shocked
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that I will jump around all day singing Partridge family songs and quoting random things from the shows. That sounds like fun, right?

lol Lizzie Laughing
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to stay with season's as the come out on DVD, so will watch favorite episodes of season 1 on DVD, and listen to Album, and Up to Date on CD.

Dean-O
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. It will be their 35th Anniversary on Sunday. I wasn't even born yet. I didn't come untill 1972. But I remember watching them on Fox Family channel. In fact I taped all of the episodes on that channel. I am now a new generation of Partridge Family Fan. I just love that show a lot! It really a neat show to watched and I really love that bus they drove around in that is totally groovy. I think we could celebrate their anniversary with some new pictures from the show. Also is there a chat room on here? I know I probably be lighten a candle and watching their DVDs over and over again. Happy Early Anniversary Partridge Family! I can't wait for the second season to come out on DVDs!

Peace,
Little Laurie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: