[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Tracy
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Tracy Reply with quote

During my marathon last night I also noticed that Tracy isn't all that bad at keeping the beat as everyone says. She was right on with the cowbell during "Singing my Song, " knowing when to play and when not to. She also was great playing the triangle during the ILMSALT during episode 2, The Sound of Money. Hey I was her same age, we are 2 days apart in birthdays, I am not sure I could have done much better!! Hats off to Tracy!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with you. I thought Tracy did a good job with her cowbell, and triangle to. For how little she was when she first appeared on The Partridge Family. I gave her courage for it. Even know she wasn't really playing it. She still did a terrific job. I pick Tracy as one of my favorite on there. Beside Danny of course I gave Tracy two thumbs up.

Peace,
Little Laurie
Mark
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: THANKS!! Reply with quote

I actually made my own 1st season tambourine and have it displayed next to my WURLY EP200 and my autographed picture of THE PF and my board game that I have framed and mounted on my wall. I wish I could post a picture of the Tambourine!!! It isn't quite the same, but I when I look at it, I have such fond memories.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
imaginedani
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Tracy is a great lil player, very cute too!

C'mon GET HAPPY! Smile
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, even if she was off you would still love her cuteness! lol
sunshine eyes
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be funny if the PF recorded "Tracy" by the Cuff-Links?
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I have that song Tracy on one of my C.D. Everytime I listen to it I think of Tracy on The Partridge Family. Call me crazy. But I imagine David Cassidy singing that song.

Peace,
Little Laurie
umbrellaman
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Tracy! Suzanne Crough was such an adorable kid. I love the way she delivers her lines--sort of deadpan and serious. I imagine it must have been pretty difficult for the youngest kids to really look completely convincing during the performances, I mean Danny doesn't look all that convincing a lot of the time, and he was quite a bit older. I'll have to go back and read the interviews here again because I was wondering how they filmed the "performance" scenes and can't remember reading about that, but it's been awhile. Anyway, I'll always have a soft spot for Tracy since I loved her as a kid and had my parents buy me a tambourine! I really wanted a wood block and triangle too but never did get those!
imaginedani
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha she is such a cutie. I thought she always did a great job with her lines, always very funny.

C'mon GET HAPPY! Smile
tracy007
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Tracy and my younger sister's name is Laurie--can you imagine how excited this little 5-year-old was when the show debuted? Very Happy Plus, we have a first cousin named Keith. Oh my gosh, how I wanted a family band. But I would've had to do more than play tambourine!!
sunshine eyes
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of names, I wonder if the Loggins and Messina song "Danny's Song" was written about Danny Partridge. I don't think so.
JH
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracy was always cute and fun to watch how she delivered her lines.
It's amazing how even now at her age she still looks amazingly similar to her younger age, features change drastically for others and then some people still resemble their younger selves Very Happy
Logan Mays II
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: I Must Be Watching Somebody Else Reply with quote

Hi Logan Mays II Here I think Tracy is a cute kid and some of the looks she gives to the other cast members are very funny i am glad in the first season her character gets a few more lines than later on she is well played by Suzanne Crough but as for keeping rhythm and looking like she knows how to play the Tambourine forget it i think a cigar store indian would of had more rhythm i guess some kids are a little more talented when it comes to music at that age not every little girl can be Shirley Temple. Rolling Eyes
Dave Polo
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock on Tracy, you little tamborine player you. LOL
Storybook Love

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: TRACY Reply with quote

I loved Tracy because she is so sweet and she knew how to play the tamborine right on time when they were ready to play their songs. Very Happy [img][/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: