[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Colour Change of the costumes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Deep RED Reply with quote

I went to a Halloween party yrs back dressed as Tracy Partridge. I had the Red velvet jumper over white tights and a white turtle neck. I wore black penny loafers and had on a reddish blonde wig with a white head band. I carried my tambourine that I made. I was a hoot!! I wish I had pictures of it!! Pic of the tambourine though.
http://pak05.pictures.aol.com/NASApp/ygp/Login?event=TaskView&shareInfo=qehO4z9cYlk4UH19F74PkJBDBK3JG49f7yLse8FcE1KJJdNX5w59hg%3d%3d&selectedIndex=0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jmj369
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forever Family, I just viewed your Sears catalog and it brought me back to my childhood. Thanks for the memories, I remember my mom wearing those clothes and I laughed when I saw alot of my clothes from 1st grade on there! Loved it, thanks for the link! Very Happy
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Crushed Velvet Outfits Reply with quote

Anyone know where these outfits are today? Yeah, I know the kids (Danny, Brian & Suzanne) wouldn't be able to wear them any more.
Were they able to keep any, or did they stay with the studio? For that matter....what happened to David's '70's white concert outfits?
Lina Partridge
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA HA!! That Sears catalog is great! Laughing Will have to look at the whole thing later when I'm at home. I started to not be able to control my laughter in the office, which would likely make people suspect I wasn't working.

Unfortunately, I remember these styles all too well. In fact, I did have a pair of those knee-high vinyl stockings. Embarassed I always wondered where my mom got those from....

Thanks for posting that link! Very Happy
Chris_Wanna_B
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: Colour Change of the costumes Reply with quote

lauralambert wrote:
I was just watching, the episode "Why Did The Music Stop?" today and all of a sudden during the song "I'm Here, You're Here" Danny, Shirley and Keith are suddenly wearing brown outfits and white shirts. Has anybody else noticed this or am I the only one to notice this.

Laura

I know this is way old Embarassed but I watched the episode tonight, and indeed for about 4-5 seconds, they ARE wearing brown outfits. I've seen this episode many times and never noticed Shocked I wonder if the shot was taken from a camera block run through or something like that? I noticed no one had posted that they saw the brown outfits.

I find the show's are like the album's for me. All these years later and there is still new things to discover in them. Ahhh PF quality. Cool
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the best of my knowledge, there were never any brown outfits made/used. This anamoly was most likely just a "glitch" in the color film processing and/or film editing process. Confused
Chris_Wanna_B
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JoeySoCal wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, there were never any brown outfits made/used. This anamoly was most likely just a "glitch" in the color film processing and/or film editing process. Confused

Hi Joey,

Just wondering if you or anyone else has seen the brown outfits/white shirts in the episode? Danny's looked like it may have been black to me, so maybe it is just a film or lighting problem?
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Joey said -- there weren't any brown outfits. It's no doubt a color change from the gels used in the lights in certain scenes, or maybe you just need your eyes checked. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: