[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

PF T-Shirts at Target
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know! I'd like one too but ...I guess they don't come big enough for moi! Wink
35yearPFFan!
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised I just pulled up Taget.com and found the shirts!! I went ahead and ordered 2 of them as I didn't want to take a chance and them not be at
my local Target Store!! There is a 2-3 week delivery but I can wait. I am so excited, I will wear one for a nightie and one on "Dress Down Day"
at work on Fridays. I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to my shirt!

This is a great topic! Have a good weekend everyone!

Pat
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itz,
if I recall, when I looked these up on Target's site (see URL to link in my last post), there was also a link or something to a chart or something showing what size(s) equated to what -- sorry, I know nothing about this so it's Greek to me! -- but hopefully, you can find it and it'll answer your question. Very Happy
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pat,
Frankfort is nice and yeah, it does get cold. Well, I go to Hickory Creek Middle School it is by Fort Frankfort (HUGE PARK! can't miss it) and I live across the street from Fort Frankfort (in a sibdivision that's all I'll say) and this year our musical is Oklahoma! so, if you are around in May talk to me and maybe you can come see me in it!

Lizzie
35yearPFFan!
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Lizzie Partridge05 wrote:
pat,
Frankfort is nice and yeah, it does get cold. Well, I go to Hickory Creek Middle School it is by Fort Frankfort (HUGE PARK! can't miss it) and I live across the street from Fort Frankfort (in a sibdivision that's all I'll say) and this year our musical is Oklahoma! so, if you are around in May talk to me and maybe you can come see me in it!

Lizzie

Very Happy Will do Lizzie!! We are thinking about heading up to Frankfort while our daughter is on Spring Break in April!! Her other Grandparent's live there as you know and it would be great to meet you! Will let you know.

Pat
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am not sure my parents are really going to let me liek officially meet you but you are more thatn welcome to come to the show. You could tell me all about it on the site instead of me really meeting you. How abou that? So that wasy I won't get ito trouble.

Lizzie
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do ya understand? I feel kinda guilty about telling you and now you can't meet me. But, i fell uncomfortable. ya know? Well, i am sry

Lizzie
partridgegal117
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: YAY!!! Reply with quote

I just got my Partridge Shirt!!! YAY! OH SO VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!! Very Happy
35yearPFFan!
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed I just found the PF shirt at Target this weekend! And the extra large is too small for me!! It is sized more like a medium or small in a girl's size shirt. I ordered two shirts off Target's Web Site and charged them on my credit card. I will be glad to sell them at the price I paid for them ($9.99) to anyone who would like them with no postage fees, when they arrive just private e-mail or post me a notice and I will be glad to send them/it to you. I went ahead and purchased one shirt that I can keep it for a memento. I hate that they won't fit me but would be glad to send them to any of you who would like one.

Thanks,

Pat
CassidyDiva
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

35yearPFFan! wrote:
Embarassed I just found the PF shirt at Target this weekend! And the extra large is too small for me!! It is sized more like a medium or small in a girl's size shirt. I ordered two shirts off Target's Web Site and charged them on my credit card. I will be glad to sell them at the price I paid for them ($9.99) to anyone who would like them with no postage fees, when they arrive just private e-mail or post me a notice and I will be glad to send them/it to you. I went ahead and purchased one shirt that I can keep it for a memento. I hate that they won't fit me but would be glad to send them to any of you who would like one.

Thanks,

Pat

You can always sew up the sleeves & neck, stuff it, sew it at the bottom, & use it as a throw pillow!
http://facffanclub.netfreehost.com/index.php?mforum=facffanclub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
35yearPFFan!
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Thanks, Cassidy Diva!! I didn't think about the idea of making a throw pillow!! That would look great on my bed!! Also, love your Web Site!! The album listings were great, I wish I could afford to buy all the ones from overseas to add to my collection!! I would be broke for sure!!

Thanks again,

Pat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: