[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

PF T-Shirts at Target
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nancy92557
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my T-shirt today. I got the XXL size, so it just fits me. I think I will wear it when I go see David in September in Schaumburg, IL. I think I will go back on Friday and get one for my daughter, who will be going with me to the concert.

Nancy
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're going to see David?? Lucky duck.

lizzie
Nancy92557
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I am seeing David at Septemberfest in Schaumburg, Illionois, on September 4th. I am really looking forward to it. My daughter and I will have the matching T-shirts.

Nancy
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love in Illinois but I used to live in Highland Indiana so I am upset that we moved even though it isn't tooo far away. lol
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops.... i found out we are closer now than we were. lol

Lizzie
Nancy92557
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lizzie, I live in Munster, Indiana. Highland is the next town over from me. What a small world, isn't it? Where did you move to?

Nancy
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I looked for them the other day just to see what they looked like but couldn't find any. Sad What section exactly did you find them in?? Smile
Nancy92557
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found them in the Junior girls section. They were hanging on racks on the wall. They had other ones also. Like Grease and others that I can't remember right now. I was only interested in the PF ones.
michelle
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you cant find the shirts or don't have a Target near you, they are available for purchase at Target.com. I was going to order mine but was lucky enough to find them at the store!

Good luck and happy hunting!
Michelle
imaginedani
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen one in a shop, but the guitarist of a rock band down here always wears a black one with the birds and'the partridge family' written on it. I saw them (majic dirt) live once and he was wearing it! Very Happy
35yearPFFan!
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing TARGET HERE I COME READY OR NOT!! We just returned from the beach and boy have I missed this forum!!! I found an old 8 Track of Up To Date at a garage sale several years ago and it still plays like brand new!! I had the lunch box with the metal thermos not the plastic one back in 8th grade. I still have the thermos but don't know what ever happened to the lunch box, but would love to find another one!

Does anyone know where I could start to look for one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pat
FOTCPREZ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

35yearPFFan! wrote:
Laughing TARGET HERE I COME READY OR NOT!! We just returned from the beach and boy have I missed this forum!!! I found an old 8 Track of Up To Date at a garage sale several years ago and it still plays like brand new!! I had the lunch box with the metal thermos not the plastic one back in 8th grade. I still have the thermos but don't know what ever happened to the lunch box, but would love to find another one!

Does anyone know where I could start to look for one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pat
Look in Target Juniors Dept-Licensed T-Shirts- they're $9.99 & are a washed out blue denium sheer cotton. I got mine today in a diferent store than where I looked last week. Applause Dancing
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nancy,
Wow. our birthdays are on the same day AND we used to live by each other. Well, i moved to Frankfort Illinois. It is about 30-45 minutes away.
Lizzie
35yearPFFan!
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Hey Lil' Lizzie,
My husband's parents live in Franfort, IN. It's a nice part of the country except for winter time. We have been up here at Christmas time and talk about C O L D!!! He loves it and I tolerate it as being a Girl Raised in
the South we don't see that much snow and ice. But when we do have snow/ice I do enjoy getting out in it as it usually lasts only a few days then it's gone.

Take Care,

Pat
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cute! For those who'd like to see it:
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=2-1/qid=1125000055/ref=sr_2_1/601-3468882-4285749?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B000AMWYM0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: