[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Suzanne Crough dies RIP
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JAZZ4JEFF
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:35 pm    Post subject: Suzanne Crough dies RIP Reply with quote

The youngest "Partridge Family" star Suzanne Crough died Monday at her home in Nevada ... TMZ has learned.
Crough starred as the tambourine-shaking daughter Tracy Partridge ... during the classic sitcom's run from 1970 to 1974.
She was 52 years old. It's still unclear what caused her death, but a family member confirmed Suzanne's passing and said it was sudden.
Suzanne was married with 2 daughters ... one of whom is getting married this summer.
She last reunited with her 'Partridge' co-stars for an appearance on the 'Today' show back in 2010.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3YcmCdaJg
panther2200
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Literally just heard this. So sad we've lost another puzzle piece of our childhood, and so young. Crying or Very sad
mickie
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so sad to hear this
Matthew C. Clark
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suzanne also was in the short lived NBC series "Mulligan's Stew" in 1977. (NOT the nutrition TV series)
danny-boy
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, no! Crying or Very sad What happened? Came straight here knowing when details emerge they'd appear here!

No witnesses present, cause not yet determined. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/partridge-family-child-star-suzanne-crough-dies-nevada-30650522
kenbubblegumkid
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God...just terrible...52 years old???

Ken
AarHandy3
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first of The Partridges to leave us. Absent friends... Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: what happened????????????? Reply with quote

SUZANNE IS A FACEBOOK FRIEND AND WE HAVE EXCHANGED MANY MESSAGES AND EMAILS I'M SHOCKED BEYOND BELIEF!!!!!!!! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!!?
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm chatting with her daughter, and they don' t know what happened yet. Prayers for the Condray family!
kate
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say it ain't so!
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/04/28/suzanne-crough-dead-52-partridge-family-actress/

Rest in Peace, Suzanne.
danny-boy
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLUEBIRD wrote:
I'm chatting with her daughter, and they don' t know what happened yet. Prayers for the Condray family!

Please pass on condolences from us all!
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't speculate and be cautious when approaching any members of her family if you see them on social media. They are going through a tough time and it wasn't helped by the fact that TMZ -- somehow -- got wind of the story before family members were even notified. They were VERY intrusive with phone calls, and it has ME stunned, so I can imagine what the family is feeling. If/when they want information to be shared, I will post it. Smile

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they deal with this unexpected, devastating loss.

Thanks.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/04/28/suzanne-crough-death-shirley-jones-statement-the-patridge-family/

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/04/28/suzanne-crough-dies-danny-bonaduce-reacts-partridge-family/
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sad.. 52 is just too young.

Condolences to her family.
partridgepal
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am heartbroken, the show has always been close to my heart as is every member of the cast...she left us far too young, such a tragedy....I was shocked and devastated

Partridgepal Sad
danny-boy
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott, sad to say perhaps some "professional" approached the media. It certainly doesn't sound as if immediate family volunteered the information! Remember when John Travolta's son died and a couple of paramedics tried to blackmail him not to reveal details from the ambulance ride? Shame on you

Presumably medical professionals were summoned to the house before she was moved, or some other authority such as law enforcement? One of them either talked, or if someone overheard something in a public environment such as a hospital perhaps they talked. One of the first people to know John Lennon was killed was a man who was at the ER that night for injuries, I believe. He knew the news before some family and friends did. Sad

Certainly a difficult situation and sad for all connected even as fans!

Doubtless the media will hound whoever performs the autopsy to make a public statement. I don't know whether they are obligated to do so against the wishes of the family. Anyhow they would certainly have to meet with the family first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: