[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Biography; The Partridge Family

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunshine eyes
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Biography; The Partridge Family Reply with quote

Anyone see the Biography on the PF. It was good but they didn't use any of their music in it. They just played some generic music instead.
bobchomos
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: That TV-ography was well done Reply with quote

They would have had to pay a lot of money for the rights to use the music, which everybody watching the program already knows by heart. This show is never going to go away. The stories were good, but the music was great! Smile
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Soon To Be On DVD Reply with quote

I read somewhere that this show is going to be released on DVD....Damn! Can't remember where I saw that. Will have to get back to you on that Embarassed . But it is supposed to be realeased right around the time of Season 2 DVD of TPF. Sorry gang, will try to trace my tracks.....
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: To Be Released on DVD Reply with quote

Okay....I remembered where I saw this announcement. It is on the amazon uk DVD page. It says it will be released on Halloween of this year.
Hopefully it will have a US release as well. Smile Here is the link www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000B6F8WS/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1/026-0479726-5484449
pfan005
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Biography: Partridge Family Reply with quote

I thought I saw something about that on the A&E Channel for Biography on The Partridge Family. I never saw it though.
daydreamergmc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: same as on a@e last year? Reply with quote

hi
yes wasnt this dvd part of the a@e that was shown along with davids last year?
im in u.k. but im shure allmost your talking of the same arnt you? be intrested to know more mind as if ive not got it then ill what to get a copy
Skizzy Fleameyer
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: In the UK Reply with quote

I didn't get achance to see this when it aired. So I will be glad to be able to watch it in the comfort of my own home, on my own schedule. Okay, Daydreamergmc, by any chance do you live in France? Think Just wondering?
daydreamergmc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no im in the south of the uk
TJTropea
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: I must work to much Reply with quote

I totally missed this... Geeze... Must make a mental know to order this.

TJ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: