[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Return of "The Gallery" and Photos of Music Notes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Return of "The Gallery" and Photos of Music Notes Reply with quote

Scott,
I was wondering when the GALLERY would be back on line? This source of so many great Partridge pictures is missed. Are you making any enhancements to it?

Also I've been searching around online trying to find a good photo of the music notes logo prominently on the first album cover and on the PF drum. I always liked this logo and cannot seem to find any photos of it by itself. Would this be in the gallery or or posted elsewhere? Anyone know where I could find it?

Thanks,
Ed
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Return of "The Gallery" and Photos of Music No Reply with quote

Sheriffswell wrote:
Scott,
I was wondering when the GALLERY would be back on line? This source of so many great Partridge pictures is missed. Are you making any enhancements to it?

Also I've been searching around online trying to find a good photo of the music notes logo prominently on the first album cover and on the PF drum. I always liked this logo and cannot seem to find any photos of it by itself. Would this be in the gallery or or posted elsewhere? Anyone know where I could find it?

Thanks,
Ed

I had been wondering this too (as it's been offline for awhile).
Has anyone talked to Scott lately?
Also wondering about the episode guide that Scott was working on.

Darryl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: