[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

1971 Partridge Family Fan Club Record (Youtube)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbethke
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: 1971 Partridge Family Fan Club Record (Youtube) Reply with quote

1971 Tiger Beats Partridge Family Fan Club Record now on Youtube
partridgepal
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Thanks for posting that! What a trip down memory lane! I remember having that membership as a youngun! That record was somehow made on cardboard, quite flimsy, I am surprised it played, it was hot pink and black with a silhouette pic of the Partridges on it...listening to it today, you can tell they are reading from a script...so funny...back in those days I was so young when that show started, I believed they were a family...and that they all really sang...finding out the truth was more devastating than finding out Santa Claus wasn't real...thanks so much for the blast from the past!

Partridgepal
Very Happy
rbethke
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Partridgepal Reply with quote

Thanks for the nice coments, you have a good memory, card board record was pink and veru flimsy, but was cool, I may put the David Cassidy fan club record on Youtube
panther2200
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: 1971 Partridge Family Fan Club Record (Youtube) Reply with quote

Mine was the black plastic version...still have it somewhere...
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have the original one I got with the kit....I have it in a PF scrapbook, and it's in great shape.... I'll never part with it. The quality of where they recorded it is horrible though. But I loved it as a kid!
panther2200
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLUEBIRD wrote:

I still have the original one I got with the kit....I have it in a PF scrapbook, and it's in great shape.... I'll never part with it. The quality of where they recorded it is horrible though. But I loved it as a kid!

I know...sounded like they were in a phone booth!
rbethke
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Thanks to all the Partridge fans who viewed my videos on Youtube, I wish I had more unreleased songs but they are hard to come by, to bad we cant get those released, anyway thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: