[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Family Reunion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Randy64
Official Bus Driver

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Family Reunion Reply with quote

Hi Partridge fans! Long time no see. I'm posting a short video I recently made of my family reunion. I think you might recognize the music. Wink http://youtu.be/QDEMfTGZub8
Tamela Mandy
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:39 pm    Post subject: Family Reunions Reply with quote

Hello! This topic really caught my attention. I appreciate your video that you posted here. Yes, it is familiar to me. It is a nice one! Actually, our family are very particular about Family reunions and it is usually done during special occasions like birthdays, Christmas and New Year. It is the only time in which we could share something with each other. I always look forward to this kind of event.
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randy That was cool!

Darryl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: