[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

"Growing Up with the Partridge Family"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beth
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: "Growing Up with the Partridge Family" Reply with quote

Does anyone out there have the booklet "Growing Up with Partridge Family"? I had it as a child, but "destroyed" it by cutting out all the pictures of Suzanne and Embarassed "colorizing" them with colored pencils (hey, I was 9...). I've been looking for an intact copy for YEARS, but have never been able to find it, even on eBay. It has photos I've never seen anywhere else, including some from the Christmas episode and a bunch of candids. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll check my collection and get back to you. I have several booklets like this (mostly David only).
Darryl
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the suggestion Lisa.
Never really thought of that option myself.
Hope it works out for you Beth.
Good luck.

Darryl
Beth
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Lisa! Actually, I do have a "My Favorites" search for "Growing Up with the Partridge Family" on eBay - I set it up several months ago. But so far I haven't had any luck. Sad I don't know how many copies were originally printed; it could be that there just aren't that many out there... But I'm glad you described how to set up eBay searches, so other PF fans can try to find specific collectibles they're looking for. Smile

Darryl, I can tell you that the alerts are really helpful! I was able to find a "Patti Partridge" doll several years ago by setting up a search. In fact, if I hadn't set up a search, I wouldn't have known it was being auctioned at all because, for some strange reason, the seller listed it only under "Dolls and Antiques," not under "The Partridge Family." So now, whenever I set up a search for anything, I tell eBay to check "All Categories." It's a really helpful tool, and I thank Lisa again for letting everyone know about it!
LisaF63
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by LisaF63 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kimmerjo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beth, I enjoyed your post because I had that booklet as a child, too, and cut out all the pictures of Suzanne and Brian to make a special scrapbook of them!! I'm also interested in finding one someday, but I promise not to bid against you if one surfaces soon. Recently, I did buy another booklet entitled, "The Private Lives of the Partridge Family" which I was thrilled to discover on e-Bay. It was being auctioned by someone who found it in his sister's attic after she passed away and it was in perfect condition. I got a few other PF items from him as well. He said his sister would have liked to know her treasured PF collection went to other fans who would appreciate it. You just never know where or when these things will become available. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: