[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Bulletin Board CD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DororoEXE
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:07 am    Post subject: Bulletin Board CD Reply with quote

I was wondering if any one has an extra copy of the bulletin board CD for Sale or atleast know a place where i can still buy it, a couple months ago i found the cd everywhere but apparently its out of print now, i guess i should have bought it when i saw it. So if anyone can help me it would help alot, i dont have a record player so i cant buy the LP and i really dont want to buy it off iTunes i perfer CD
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked eBay? I don't see any there right now (just the LP) but I am sure they will show up. Very Happy

WOW! I checked amazin.com for you, and even used they go for $99.99? That is weird!
DororoEXE
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope so, I also found a copy for like $300. I like the partridges but im not willing to pay that much for a cd
singmedavid
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i really dont want to buy it off iTunes i perfer CD

Hi Dororo,

Can you write CDs on your computer? I would recommend buying the Itunes version, and then making a CD out of it. I know the quality won't be as good, but I'm not sure I could tell the difference really. I've made lots of CDs like this, and they serve their purpose beautifully.
kenbubblegumkid
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY MOLY....I just saw this on Amazon UK....I thought I was seeing things. If anyone just won the lottery they can pick up a copy of BB...only 2,000 pounds....which I think translates to about $3,500 or so give or take a few sheckles. Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001EWOID8/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Oh and by the way shipping is extra. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ken
kade
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the original poster ever find a copy of Bulletin Board? I just saw this nearly two-year-old plea, and now I'm wondering if a copy was ever found for a decent price.

I do have an extra copy, still in shrinkwrap, that I would be willing to sell for what I paid for it.
Boby256
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: RE:Bulletin Board Reply with quote

I know that it's on amazon.com, but it's selling for big bucks. when I saw it, I was like Shocked And I said,"I'm not paying that much for Bulletin Board! I'll just listen to the record!"
Boby256
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres a ebay seller "scratchofgrace" Mark Ambuter. he sells copies of Bulletin Board for $30. But be warned these are his versions ,computer burned, sticker on cd , printer made copies ..... NOT originals.
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boby256 wrote:
theres a ebay seller "scratchofgrace" Mark Ambuter. he sells copies of Bulletin Board for $30. But be warned these are his versions ,computer burned, sticker on cd , printer made copies ..... NOT originals.

Suprised he's still on eBay.

Darryl
clueless

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eBay changed the rules YEARS ago. Anyone used to be able to report copyright infringement and plenty of people were doing it. eBay decided it was cutting into cash flow, so they made it a rule overnight that only the infringed party could complain, and they have to provide a whole briefcase full of papers to back it up too.

Result? Copyright infringement all over eBay. Just as they want, as long as they get their cut.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: