[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Suzanne's INCREDIBLE New Diet Protocol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Suzanne's INCREDIBLE New Diet Protocol Reply with quote

Hey, Partridge People!

I am posting this here because of the incredible success I had, and because Suzanne is now repping a diet protocol that I think you might be interested in.

The diet is called HCG. It comes in many different strengths and forms, but the one Suzanne is repping is the one I am interested in sharing. Basically, it's drops that you place under your tongue several times a day, which helps with your metabolism in association with a daily, regimented diet.

To learn about the diet, visit Suzanne's website at:

http://www.hcg-from-suzanne.com

It will explain what it's about and how it works. You can order the drops directly from Suzanne, and then join her Facebook page where she will share recipes, and offer a support group for people trying to diet. This is a SAFE diet -- not a pharmaceutical diet where injections are used, etc. It's simply drops under the tongue several times a day and diet.

I found that I became a stress eater after the loss of my dog. It was getting out of control, so I was ready to try anything. I was talking with Suzanne who had just finished the diet and decided to become a rep for the diet. She lost 60 pounds! Believe me, I was shocked when I got on the scale and lost 3.4 pounds my very first day. The diet may seem strict but I have to tell you, I was never hungry. (And this, coming from someone who headed to the kitchen cupboards when he's bored, stressed, sad, happy, angry, you name it.) It was the easiest thing I have ever done. Other than weighing and preparing food (which I would do for days in advance) there is very little work involved.

What's great about the diet, is I have not gained any of the weight back -- something I was concerned about because of the rapid weight loss.

Rather than my babble on further, check out the website and see for yourself. If you are like me, where you found the pounds adding up and no diet seems to work, this might be for you.

http://www.hcg-from-suzanne.com
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott,
Thanks for passing on this information and congrats about the weight loss and I gather - feeling more in control in your relationship with food. I am sorry to hear you lost your dog.

The diet sounds intriguing and that Suzanne lost 60 lbs is terrific - good for her health. I will look into it also.

Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: