[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Etiquette question from the new guy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MeanSidney
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: Etiquette question from the new guy Reply with quote

Hi Scott

1st post and I didnt want to get off on the wrong foot; so I decided to ask permission instead of forgiveness. This being a PF board is it acceptable to start a music thread relating to DCs solo material (mainly RCA/Ariola)? Been a DC fan fan for 25 years. Im 40 and been a fan since I was 10. . . that's right the math doesnt add up because I've revoked my DC fandom for the last 5 years!! Where did his train go off the tracks. . .
Thanks and I really enjoy the site
Dan
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your note. Of course you can start a thread regarding DC's solo stuff. I'm sure there are many people that would enjoy talking about it. :-)

Scott
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: