[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

KEITH’S BRIDE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simone70
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 am    Post subject: KEITH’S BRIDE Reply with quote

Keith looked across the table at Karen, a beautiful brunette. She smiled sweetly at him, her face glowing in the candlelight. Keith slowly got up and went over to Karen. Kneeling next to her chair, he held her hand and said:
“I really love you, Karen. Please, would you make all my dreams come true and marry me?” Karen took a deep breath and nodded.
“Oh, Keith, I’d love to!” Keith smiled contentedly and pulled her into his strong embrace.

THE NEXT MORNING, BACK AT THE PARTRIDGE RESIDENCE

“Keith, where were you all night? I was getting worried.” Shirley Partridge said as soon as Keith came down from his room.
“I was with Karen. We’re getting married.” Keith answered. Shirley’s jaw dropped and her big, beautiful eyes got bigger.
“You’re getting married!?” She exclaimed. “You’ve only known her for a year or so, don’t you think you should wait a little longer?” Keith shook his head.
“That’s just it, Mom, I’ve already asked her, and she said yes. Don’t you see? She actually loves me.”
“I don’t know about that.” Shirley said to herself.

MEANWHILE, IN A SLUM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN

A scantily dressed brunette with a half-filled bottle of beer was talking with a beautiful blonde who was covered with a large amount of makeup and a small amount of clothes.
“I’ve got our ticket out of here.” The brunette said, reaching for a pack of cigarettes. “How’d ya do it, Karen?” The blonde answered. “You’ve been trying for months, what’d ya come up with this time?”
“It’s a foolproof plan.” Karen smiled. “I got Partridge to propose to me.”
“What about Jim, won’t you be a bigamist then?” The blonde said curiously.
“Naw, Jim’ll agree if I cin get us out of this joint. Partridge is such a fool. Look, as soon as I got his money, I’ll split.” Twisted Evil

Simone70
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, scandal in San Pueblo! Great!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: