[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Episodes with Keith Shirtless?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mrs. Cassidy
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Episodes with Keith Shirtless? Reply with quote

I was wondering how many episodes there are of the Partridge Family that show David Cassidy shirtless and which episodes they are. I know of two already:
1. The Memory Lingers On- When he comes out of the batn after bathing in the tomato juice.
2. Not With My Sister You Don't- There is a scene in the locker room.

Are their any others?
DeeDee
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Experts on the subject will chime in with a detailed list giving minutes into, time on screen and a myriad other essential details, I'm sure, but off the top of my head, there's the scene in "I Can Get it For You Retail" in Season 2 when he's having no luck getting dressed with a button-less shirt, courtesy of Danny and Chris.

A scene in "Fellini, Bergman and Partridge" (also Season 2) deserves an honorable mention in the category, I think. He's not shirtless but wearing an old-fashioned full body swimsuit (not so old-fashioned now because of skin cancer awareness, but I digress) and he's all kinds of hot acting goofy while getting drenched by sprinklers. Wink
Gilmore2BubbleGumSinger
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: what a strange thread....... Reply with quote

Season One "The Memory Lingers On" - When the skunk gets on the bus. David is only in a towel - as is the rest of the cast.

Season Two "I Am Curious Partridge" - David is taking a shower and in a strange scene where guys in the locker room want to see a tattoo he is rumored to having - "Where his wallet covers it". He's wet and in a towel. The guys creepily look over the shower wall to watch him shower.
Mrs. Cassidy
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure, but I THINK there is one scene in Season three in "I Left My Heart In Cinnicinati" by the pool where he is trying to impress an older woman. Does anyone know if this correct?
DeeDee
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! You're right, Mrs. Cassidy. About 5 and a half minutes in, first scene after the second roll of credits. He walks out of the hotel patio doors looking scrumptious and then spots Mrs. Parsons, the older lady who's caught his eye, by the pool chatting with Shirley and Reuben. He stops to check himself in the glass door then puts on his sunglasses, puffs up his hair and his chest and swaggers like a peacock to the pool. Embarrassingly hilarious.

Remembered another one: Episode 7 of the 3rd season, "The Last of Howard", again, the first scene after the second roll of credits. Shirley and Laurie are lounging by the pool and Howard (played by the ever endearing Bruce Kimmel) comes over to say hi to Laurie. Howard is trying to impress Laurie, and Keith, sitting on the pool's edge, is thoroughly unimpressed.
Mrs. Cassidy
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at pictures of him shirtless, Embarassed, I noticed that David Cassidy/ Keith kind of has a scar on the side of his stomach. Most of the time it's not very clear, but in a few pictures it's very visable. Does anyone know what it could be from?
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gall Bladder surgery.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: