[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

David MAY Be on Celebrity Apprentice
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PazJD
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: David MAY Be on Celebrity Apprentice Reply with quote

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5890748/2011_celebrity_apprentice_cast_includes.html
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They could reunite the entire cast of the Partridge Family for a one-time-only concert and I still wouldn't watch Donald Trump. That arrogant ass and his pampered kids bug the shit out of me. :lol:

I hope DC does well, though. Someone will have to keep me posted on how he does.
Britfan
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure about this. I was hoping David would not stoop to 'reality' shows for publicity, although I do like The Apprentice, we dont have Mr Trump over here (UK) in our version (thank goodness).

I wonder if David's alleged ruthlessness/stubborness would reflect badly on him in such a competitive show.

Eek, appearing alongside La Toya Jackson. I hope seeing her puts him off having any more face surgery! Embarassed
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the same thing about the whole reality TV thing. I am SO NOT a fan of the entire genre. But if he had to be on one of them, I think this one would do the least amount of damage to his reputation.

Heck, it could be worse -- he could be on "Celebrity Rehab," or "I'm A Celebrity, Get me Out Of Here!" Laughing :lol:

Maybe when the X Factor hits the airwaves here, he could do that. It would be nice to see him mentor some young singer and at the same time he'd get to perform. (At least I think the celebs also perform??) It would show people he's done more than just Keith Partridge.
Britfan
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an excellent idea Scott. I would love to see David mentoring someone or even being a judge. He certainly has all the relevant experience to show them the hard work/dedication needed and also to warn them of the pitfalls of the business. I think it would do wonders for DC too. He still has an excellent voice which I dont think he uses correctly or to it's full potential.

I wonder if you Scott, or any other forum members out there think that if David had not been so 'pretty' in his youth whether his wonderful singing voice would have been taken more seriously. It certainly was/is unique.
PazJD
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope none of the other apprentice celebs heard about what happened at that autog show, from other celebs who were in the room and witnessed it.
Shocked
PazJD
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britfan wrote:
What an excellent idea Scott. I would love to see David mentoring someone or even being a judge. He certainly has all the relevant experience to show them the hard work/dedication needed and also to warn them of the pitfalls of the business. I think it would do wonders for DC too. He still has an excellent voice which I dont think he uses correctly or to it's full potential.

I wonder if you Scott, or any other forum members out there think that if David had not been so 'pretty' in his youth whether his wonderful singing voice would have been taken more seriously. It certainly was/is unique.

Oh the powers at the show jumped on his looks big time to market to pre teens and teens then. The voice was a bonus, but then they even altered that to sound younger.
Think if he done singing before acting his voice would have been taken seriously more without the "Keith" aspect attached to it.
patsylilly
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he does the Celebrity Apprentice I will be glued to the TV set, watching his every move! I can hardly wait, if it does happen! I hope he does well Laughing
PazJD
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cast for The Celebrity Apprentice 4 has been revealed. Here they are:

Gary Busey
Jose Canseco
David Cassidy
Hope Dworaczyk
Richard Hatch
La Toya Jackson
Lil Jon
Star Jones
Nene Leakes
Meat Loaf
Marlee Matlin
Mark McGrath
John Rich
Lisa Rinna
Niki Taylor
Dionne Warwick
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they need to use "air quotes" before saying the word "celebrity" with some of these names. Laughing Laughing
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I love watching David. I will not watch this. Sorry can't stand reality TV.

Shame he not appearing on a scripted show.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was contemplating watching this but I cannot stomach Donald Trump and his pampered kids -- and I cannot stand to watch reality TV.

I know I'm in the minority, so when the series starts I'll create a new section on this Bulletin Board for everyone to discuss the show and how DC does. I hope he does well.
Britfan
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope David does well too. I guess he has more business acumen than many of the others taking part. If he's in good spirits and holds his temper, hopefully he will do well and raise his profile somewhat.

By the way, what is that perched on Donald Trump's head?!! (Just seen the YT link). Looks like a Tribble escaped from the Star Trek set. Surely with all his money he could sport a better, more flattering hairstyle.
Britfan
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant the YT link to a previous US celebrity Apprentice , that's the only way I can see any of the US version. I prefer Sir Alan Sugar (UK version), he has more gravitas!
BonnieNY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um...I might have to watch this. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: