[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

PF Reunion on Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lori
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cat wrote:
PazJD wrote:
Cat, David and Danny did what was expected of them on the show. What is wrong with with that?? !!

My response to the Penn Peak's thing was that I finally put together why David was so mad at Danny then at Penn's Peak.

David must have requested to be on Danny's radio show. Like I said it was a larger market and the venue was half filled.

Cat, you have no idea why David said what he did. You "finally" putting it together is really presumptuous.
Amy from Boston
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Scott. I thought it as just me. Here David and Danny behave like gentlemen and even seem to smooth out some issues between them, and STILL Cat trashes DC. And Lori is right-Cat cannot get through her skull DAVID declined to be on Danny's show 3 times. Get off this one note Cat. It is hugely annoying.
cat
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy from Boston wrote:
Thank you, Scott. I thought it as just me. Here David and Danny behave like gentlemen and even seem to smooth out some issues between them, and STILL Cat trashes DC. And Lori is right-Cat cannot get through her skull DAVID declined to be on Danny's show 3 times. Get off this one note Cat. It is hugely annoying.
n

Amy, I think you should do some volunteer work. honestly I have been following this. I think DC's work in that Valentine's weekend speaks for itself. I did not cause this.The guy does not read his e-mail.
I am reporting what I hear.
I am not the one who gave David those bad reviews.
LEt's see what Danny has to say tomorrow.
Why are you clicking on links that annoy you?
PazJD
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny put all three interview parts on his website:

http://www.dannybonaduce.net/?q=node/251
Amy from Boston
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should do volunteer work? WTF? You post on a board I read! I am not clicking on any of your links. You are really not getting it. I am not talking about reviews or anything else. We can read, we see them. You add your own twist to all of it that shows you have some weird need to hate DC.
PazJD
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think DC's work in that Valentine's weekend speaks for itself. I did not cause this.The guy does not read his e-mail.

But that was the subject of a different thread in the "Talk About The Cast" section. This is a thread ONLY about the Today Show Reunion from this morning, and YES we know about two weeks ago - BUT this morning, on the show this morning on TV, David acted the way he should have, and so did Danny. That's what we are saying.
Whatever Danny says tomorrow, that is his show to do it, BUT when he was on The Today Show he and David both acted professionally, nice and made it a good viewing time for the public.

I still don't condone what DC did in past months, and maybe will be something he does in next months that I won't like, BUT THIS MORNING HE DID GOOD!!
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stick a fork in Cat. She's done. Sorry, folks but I can't take this crap anymore. Maybe it's me. Maybe I need more patience. But I just don't have it in me lately.

We're trying to have a fun conversation about the cast's appearance on the Today Show and the fun has been sucked dry by turning it into yet another thread about a Valentine's Day concert that went awry. I don't get it. I was half expecting her to work Jack Cassidy into the conversation. Confused

Last edited by Scott on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
PazJD
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lori
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally watched today's show and really enjoyed it. No denying the chemistry between David and Danny, they play off each other well. Nice to see them laughing... and loved Matt's teenybopper... "DAvid Cassidy!"
kenbubblegumkid
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched this morning and again tonight and just thought there was a warmth between them which was really nice to see. Even to hear David say that he'd love to do a present day version of the PF(albeit different and most likely would never happen), I thought was cool to hear.

Paz, when I listened again tonight I think Danny said the only way to reach Susan was through a telepromter(not that that's such a big deal). I actually think telepathy would have been funnier.

Ken
BLUEBIRD
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, why does everthing have to turn out to be a big debate.....it's the Partridge Family, forgunnessake!! Fun, music, nostalgia! Dunno why negativity has to be dragged on here.

Liked the segments a lot, it was very nice, the cast were great together! Thanks to all for sharing, and wow, Danny has a great looking website! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
PazJD
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Blog Daydreaming David had this link, so I am passing it on:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?entry_id=58276&o=1&gta=commentslistpos#commentslistpos

List of blogs about Susan's absence:

http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Partridge+Family+Reunion+Today+Show&btnG=Search+Blogs
Jennifer
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got to watch it and thought it was a fun segment. Bye Cat. Thanks Scott. Hi Amy.
PazJD
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenbubblegumkid wrote:

Paz, when I listened again tonight I think Danny said the only way to reach Susan was through a telepromter(not that that's such a big deal). I actually think telepathy would have been funnier.

Ken

Yeah but ya know what, Susan was noticed and is getting MORE attention for NOT showing up. So she's really the smart one! Wink She's got a good life with her husband out of the limelight and out of the TMZ's.
Britfan
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far be it for for me from foreign shores and an infrequent poster to stick my oar in but I will.

I fear Cat is one sandwich short of a picnic in her obsession with David Cassidy. Your pursuit of all things negative about him is as fervent as a Jehovah's Witness with one foot in the door. These constant derogatory remarks about him are about as much use as a one-legged man at an *ss kicking contest.

For someone who appears to have no time for him, I'm at a loss as to why you frequent so many boards about David in order to put him down, it can only be that you are obsessed with him and I dont think you are even aware of it. The receiver is off the hook. Chill out and let go of all the negativity, you'll feel better for it.

We're all quite aware of his faults and have no need to have them displayed at every opportunity. I thought this board was about the Partridge Family and David was only 1/6 of the cast, well 1/7 if you count the dog! Like the dog I'll sneak out with my tail between my legs.
Thanks again for all the info on the reunion, as I only recently re-discovered it all, it was all fun, new and fresh for me.

(Apologies to any JW's reading - I do know some and they dont mind an occassional joke!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: