[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

A new Up To Date commercially available scrapbook.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVGord
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: A new Up To Date commercially available scrapbook. Reply with quote

Has anyone else seen this? I was just at one of the last independent record stores in my city, and they are selling these spiral-bound scrapbooks (80 unlined pages) that are the actual size of album covers and feature all sorts of classic covers (The Beatles, Stones, Van Morrison, Joni Mitchell, Springsteen). They are scattered all around the store, so I had to scour the entire premises, but I finally found a Partridge Family one! It's the Up To Date cover. Front and back. It was $25 (Canadian), but I got it because I figured I could load it up with all sorts of 70s memorabilia.

http://www.eco-artware.com/catalog/JD5-album-notebook.php

Mine's not exactly like this, but it's the same idea.

Buying it made me very happy. Dancing
kate
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neato! you should post a photo of it. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: