[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Nitpicking PF episodes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lina Partridge
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunshine eyes wrote:
I was wondering how the PF performed their first public appearance in Las Vegas? Wouldn't they start at small clubs or high school gyms? Rolling Eyes

Yeah, that's what one would think. Especially a brand new, unknown act. Even playing Vegas they'd be in some tiny little lounge off the beaten track!

Ahhh - the magic of television! Razz
Logan Mays II
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: EP 23 NOT WITH MY SISTER YOU DON'T Reply with quote

HI LOGAN MAYS II HERE HEY DARRYL I LIKE THAT ONE TOO BUT TO CLEAR UP THE MYSTERY I THINK YOU WILL FIND THE BRIEF CASE CONTAINED THE RANSOM MONEY AS DANNY HAS JUST MADE AN EMERGENCY CALL TO RUEBEN TELLING HIM LAURIE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED INSTEAD OF BEING HOME LATE FROM A DATE. Wink
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's called "artistic license"! Cool
LionelP62
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In episode #25, "Knight in Shining Armor", Bobby Conway apparently doesn't realize that the family has come home even though the bus is clearly visible in the driveway when he's drinking from one of their milk bottles at the back door.
jmj369
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Checked out They Shoot Managers..., did not see that anyone forgot undies. No blooper there guys Very Happy
Lina Partridge
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmj369 wrote:
Checked out They Shoot Managers..., did not see that anyone forgot undies. No blooper there guys Very Happy

I guess someone was just trying to start an urban legend! Razz
Lainey
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:42 am    Post subject: Bloopers Reply with quote

In Love at First Slight at the end Susans hair is loose and when she looks at the back door it's tied back in a pony tail.
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: PF song which sticks in my head Reply with quote

I had forgotten about that incident. Why did Reuben forget to get dressed but remembered his briefcase. There is another incident in the episode entitled, "Mom Gets Married" the incident I'm referring to is when, he and Danny meet in the steamroom, why did he take his briefcase in with him, what was he going to do, write something out. There was another incident I can't remember which episode it was from, but Reuben turns up at the Partridge house, but where was his car and, why did he turn up in a taxi and not his car as usual. Can anybody tell me that please.

Laura
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Mistakes from PF episodes Reply with quote

There is one mistake, I remember and that is in the Pilot episode, not only does Shirley make the mistake of saying "Remember the five of us, in the back of our garage" but Keith also says "No it's for five voices" when quite clearly there were already five people there already, so including Shirley there were six altogether. I wonder if anybody else noticed this mistake in the pilot episode.
sunshine eyes
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: PF song which sticks in my head Reply with quote

lauralambert wrote:
I had forgotten about that incident. Why did Reuben forget to get dressed but remembered his briefcase. There is another incident in the episode entitled, "Mom Gets Married" the incident I'm referring to is when, he and Danny meet in the steamroom, why did he take his briefcase in with him, what was he going to do, write something out. There was another incident I can't remember which episode it was from, but Reuben turns up at the Partridge house, but where was his car and, why did he turn up in a taxi and not his car as usual. Can anybody tell me that please.

Laura

And what about the scene in "Mom Gets Married" where Reuben is on the phone while taking a shower. Isn't that dangerous?
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Nitpicking PF episodes Reply with quote

Yes that can be dangerous, particularly if Reuben had fallen over. Although as I recall the phone close by, but even so it can be dangerous. I don't even use my phone in the bathroom unless, I abolutely have to - in emergancies of course.
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this topic.
I am starting to work on part 2 of my list.
I'd love to put it all in book form (Dare I dream?)

Darryl
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I just noticed this. In "See here Private Partridge" they are driving in the bus and the kids are making fun of Danny. You see Shirley wearing a completely different shirt at one point then it goes back to her normal shirt. Did any of you catch that?

Lizzie
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Nitpicking PF episodes Reply with quote

Yeah, I noticed that too Lizzie. One minute Shirley is wearing her blue top and with the hat, and then she is suddenly wearing a white blouse with the jacket and skirt. What I want to know is, when did she have time to change and then change back again, can anybody tell me this please.

When I first saw this I thought I was seeing things, or maybe I had been asleep or something. Confused

Laura
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. I thought I was like the only one who saw anything. I am not weird!

Lizzie Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: