[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Partridges on the big screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rugger57
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Partridges on the big screen Reply with quote

Turned on the tv tonight to catch a little telly....and a movie called My Girl was just starting...with Dan Akroid and Jamie Lee Curtis. Imagine my suprise when about 10 minutes in there was a scene with the whole movie family sitting watching a Partridge Family episode....the one with the hamsters. I thought that was most funny. The caption on the bottom of the screen said '74...but we all know the episode appeared in '72. I suppose they were watching a rerun....lol.

For those who follow Davids career...I had the tv on the other day and heard the beginning strains of THE PUPPY SONG as a beginning for some other movie about dogs coming from outer space. A really stupid movie, and I'm assuming it was Nielson's verson as I didn't recognize it at all....but I certainly could sit and sing along with it.
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I happened to catch a commercial for David's new series at the cinema when watching Harry Potter the other day.

Seeing David on the big screen was a surprise. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: