[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

New Season of Big Brother.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well! Chima made it past week one, and Branden got evicted. Didn't really care with these two who got to stay or who went home, but I am glad that Lydia got to stay, and not only did she stay, she won HOH so I hope she puts up the testerone twins Jessee and Russell for eviction next week. I don't know why everyone hates Jeff and wants him out, I think he's kind of a nice guy (and cute).
eyesoflove
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait - Deano, Ronnie won HOH this week and he put up Jeff and bikini girl (I can't remember her name - but I kinda saw that coming).
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya! I watched that, don't know why I said Lydia won HOH, but omg! I am even more sick of Ronnie then I was of Russell and Jessee and his fan club....uh! that would be Jessee himself. Think bikini girls name is Laura if I'm correct, but hey! I said Lydia won HOH last week, so you might not want to go my me.

Dean
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok! I was starting to like Laura, still don't like Jessee or Russell, but omg! I so hope that next week they get this little puke Ronnie out..... and even though I am still not crazy bout Russell, I was so happy when he just layed it onto Ronnie.....so funny!
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of the reasons why this show is my guilty pleasure is it changes from week to week and night to night, although I still can not stand Jessee and his fan club.............that would be himself, this Ronnie guy is a total jerk and I hope he goes soon, or like in past years when evil dick won, this jack ass will take home the 1/2 million dollars.
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I dislike Jesse, I find I dislike that weasly, little worm, Ronnie, even more. And I agree with you, Dean, that (while I ABHOR bullies in all shapes and sizes), I was actually CHEERING him when he started in on Ronnie in that the manipulative, little jerk brought it all on himself. Me, I hope they get rid of him, and soon, because as much as I dislike The Athletes clique, Ronnie's swaggering smugness is really getting on my nerves of late.

Surprisingly (to myself anyway), I was actually beginning to like Laura as well, but they obviously saw her as too much of a potential threat -- as opposed to the stereotypical, airheaded blonde, Jordan who, at the age of twentysomething STILL can't tell time (Where do they FIND these people!)! I'll be glad to see her and boyfriend Jeff (they are SO Ken and Barbie!) disappear soon as well.

I know it's a bit early, but I hope that Casey, Kevin (whom I like more and more with each viewing as he's so down-to-earth) or Lydia actually WIN the $500,000 over any of those remaining. It'll be interesting to see what tonight's episode offers.
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok! the weasel will be around for another week at least.....yuk! can't believe that Jessee is so stupid, he really thinks that Lydia is his Alli. this girl is the puppet master of the show from what I've seen..... and Jessee pretty much does as she says without even realizing he is doing it. As for Jeff and Jordan, I like them both.... but damn! she is an air head. The brainy girl has no chance in hell of winning, she is hardly playing the game. I agree, as much as Kevin annoyed me on the first episode, he's doing a good job of flying under the radar.
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damnit! They got rid of Casey! Evil or Very Mad Oh, well, I shoulda known they would all things considered. Still, I was glad to see him get his licks in before leaving. He all but gutted that little weasel, Ronnie, and gave egomaniacal Jesse some food for thought -- assuming he CAN think, that is. I almost fell out laughing when Casey snapped on Natalie, calling her Jesse's pitbull. Nice serve!

Speaking of Jesse, I'm beginning to wonder about Lydia. Did you check out her creepy behavior while he was sleeping? I didn't know whether she was gonna curl up and go to sleep alongside him, or pull out a knife and start stabbing him. She's gettin' a bit scary, which I usually enjoy -- in a movie, not a reality show! This girl might just be a little TOO into this guy Shocked Shocked Shocked -- though I don't really see the appeal as he's such an ASS!!! :roll:

Oh, well, at least Kevin's still there, though for how long who can say. {{{Sigh}}} Looks like all my favorites are being voted off. Rolling Eyes The way things are going, I seriously doubt there'll be anyone left for me to root for. Confused
eyesoflove
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Casey. Bummer. I hope Ronnie goes home.
I'll tell you who's really starting to bug me is Natalie! I"m sure she's not going any time soon, but I hope she's not one of the final 2.
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know just what you mean. I wonder who's going to win the Mystery Power, and what they'll do with it. I just hope it isn't Ronnie as he really ticks me off, the little snot! You know, when the season first started, I never thought I'd actually be rooting for Russell, but that's what it's come to given the antics of the others in the house of late. Shocked

Oh, and one more thing: Am I the ONLY one who finds Julie Chen and Thursdays' live studio audience downright annoying! Confused
eyesoflove
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope either Kevin, Jordan or Jeff get the power. I'm hoping America feels the same way about Ronnie as we do - I don't think he'll get it.

Julie Chen is really starting to pop out there a little, isn't she. I don't really mind the live show.
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally feel the same way, when the season first started, I lumped Russell right up there with Jessee, but that's how the show works and you find out from week to week who you like to win and don't want to win...........but dear gawd I hope Ronnie goes home this week. I'm going camping for 5 days beginning tomorrow and was almost thinking of delaying it for day to watch Ronnie get booted out on his geeky ass..... almost that is, will have to wait until tuesday to find out if he gets the boot.
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so true, Dean-o. Over the past few weeks I've gotten to the place that I'm actually rooting for Russell and Michele to make to the final two, if you can believe that! Laughing

Anyway, enjoy your camping trip, we'll miss you! Wink
eyesoflove
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can believe that, Daydreamer. I'm starting to feel the same way. I'm kind of liking Russell now, especially since he was true to his word and saved Jordan & Jeff and that he didn't listen to those other goons on his team about who to put up. I think Michelle is very smart and a good player. I wouldn't complain if she were in the top 2. That's how I feel this week - watch, I'll have a totally different top 2 next week. I do know one thing - Jesse will never be part of my top 2. I can't stand him.
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXACTLY, Eyes Of Love, 'couldn't've put it better myself! GMTA! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: