[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

ANOTHER NEW BIRDIE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyesoflove
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: ANOTHER NEW BIRDIE Reply with quote

Hello All:

I'm new to the board. I, like many others, have been a PF fan since I was about 10. Now I am, well let's just say I'm no longer 10 and like everyone else, I sort of moved on and got into different things.

I didn't start listening to the music again until last year when I found out that my true love, David Cassidy, came to Boston and I missed the show because I didn't know about it. After that happened, I got into this horrific "funk" and became very depressed. I told a friend about what happened and she, also a fan, coppied every PF cd she had and sent them to me (such a sweetheart). Well, to make a long story short, IT WORKED! I got out of the "funk" and started to "get happy" again, and I've been listening ever since.

This was not the first time I've missed out on seeing David live. In fact, I have never seen him. But this 37 year saga finally ends next Saturday when David comes to Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, CT. I'm very excited to finally have my chance to see him perform live. There's a little part of me that feels like that 10 year old girl all over again-which is not really a bad thing.

Anyway, sorry to ramble on, but if anyone reading this has any experiences to share about seeing him live, I'd love hear what's in store for me next week (other than getting all teary eyed and short of breath).

You can either pm me here or email me at cspinale@pmn.com.

Thanks for reading and if I finally catch up on what's going on with the boards, maybe I'll post.

bye for now
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Board/site! Let us know how the concert was. He's played the Mohegan Sun before, and I've always heard good things about the venue and concerts. Very Happy
eyesoflove
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Scott, I will. I have been to Mohegan before, just not to the Wolf Den. We'll see.
goodyj
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to what is I think is a great group of folks here. It's good to have another PF lover on board!

Jeff
eyesoflove
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome, Jeff. I can tell there's a good group of folks here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: