[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Life On Mars - Partridge Family reference tonight (11MAR09)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVGord
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Life On Mars - Partridge Family reference tonight (11MAR09) Reply with quote

For those of you who watch Life On Mars, there's a nice little surprise coming on tonight's episode. About 10-15 minutes into the episode, two characters make a reference to David Cassidy and The Partridge Family.

One of the channels I get here in Canada airs Life On Mars three hours early, so I was able to catch this just a few minutes ago, but I wasn't recording. Hopefully, some of you will see this in the next few hours and catch it when it airs on ABC.

:-)
TVGord
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! There's more! 53 minutes into the hour, what do I hear? Another nice, little surprise!!! Cool! Well, that seals it! I'll be recording this at 10pm! :-)

I really hope others see this, too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: