[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Reservation Road

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reservation Road Reply with quote

Reservation Road (not to be confused with Revolutionary Road) is a 2007 film that I just recently became aware of. It stars Joaquin Phoenix and Jennifer Connelly as parents of a boy that is killed by a hit and run driver (Mark Ruffalo). The film examines the pain and turmoil of both the boy's family as well as that of the hit and run driver and how their lives become intertwined. The story is very straightforward yet I found it extremely engrossing. I don't know why this movie didn't get more notice when it was released in the theaters (considering the actors involved) but I think it had a very limited release. Anyway, if you like a movie without a lot of intense action or special effects then you might want to check this one out on DVD.
BonnieNY
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Marjorie. I'll keep an eye out for it when it comes to cable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: