[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Top Chef New York
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if Carla couldn't beat Stefan I'm glad Hosea did. Even though I didn't like Stefan, I do believe he probably deserved to win since he consistently perfomed so well throughout the season.

Don't the contestants know by now that you never make a dessert if you don't have to and you're not a pastry chef??

Once Carla took Casey's suggestion to do something she had never done before, I knew it wouldn't turn out good for her. I really liked Casey during season three so I was a little sad that she played a part in Carla's loss although ultimately it was Carla's fault.

I am looking forward to next week's reunion show.
BonnieNY
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marjorie63 wrote:
Well if Carla couldn't beat Stefan I'm glad Hosea did.

I agree, Marjorie.

I've always thought that previous performances should count, but the judges make a big deal of saying that they're only judging one challenge at a time. Maybe they do that because of cases like this, in which the most likely winner is an ass. Very Happy

Carla should easily win Fan Favorite (her only competition is Fabio, but I don't think he can catch her), and hopefully that will help ease the sting a little. I, too, hate the fact that Casey contributed to Carla's loss (I like Casey), but Carla should have been more confident in her own ideas. She knows that and obviously regrets letting Casey take the lead.

Just an FYI -- The Reunion Show is being aired an hour earlier (at 9:00 PM ET/PT). I'm not sure why.
BonnieNY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, I love Fabio, but I'm a little bummed (and surprised) that Carla didn't win Fan Favorite.

Meanwhile, I read an article in which people claimed to have seen Leah and Hosea making out in a NYC bar. Don't be surprised if Hosea gets a job here in NYC, and he and Leah become "an item."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: