[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Mad Man Finale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Mad Man Finale Reply with quote

PJ and other Mad Men fans - what did you think of the finale?

Ed
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch Mad Men on "On Demand" instead of when it airs and I've deliberately stayed a couple episodes behind throughout the season. That way I can watch it when there's "nothing else on" and I can rewind when necessary. Anyway I still have the last two episodes to watch which I will probably do in the next few days and I'm so looking forward to them. I just love the show. I think Jon Hamm is my new crush!! Laughing Laughing I'll report back when I've watched them.
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't want to do any spoilers in my oriiginal posting cause I do the same with Entrouge, The Practice and Brotehers and Sisters.

Looking forward to discussion!

Ed
PJ
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it! I'm just sad the season is so short. Let us know when you've seen it, Marjorie. Wink
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I finally watched the last two episodes. Thanks for not posting any spoilers.

I agree PJ, 13 episodes is just not enough. I don't want to wait almost a year before the next season.

I don't know what to think of Don and Betty's reconciliation. It will be interesting to see next season what happens with the two of them. I wonder how long Don can stay faithful. I think he thinks he knows what wants, but I don't think he does and my guess is he will continue to search next season.

I think the merger at Sterling Cooper will be the basis for great office politics and storylines next season.

I wonder what Pete's long-term reaction will be to Peggy's confession. I'm sure he will continue to persue her and his child. That no doubt will be a volatile storyline next season.

I hope something good happens for Joan next season. I hope she gets rid of that fiancee of course. It was so sad earlier in the season when she was doing the work (reading the TV scripts for the guy whose name I can't think of) and then the job was given to someone else. She is so efficient in her job that I hope she gets a chance to move up.

As the first season ended with Kennedy's election and the second ended with Kennedy and the Cuban Missle Crisis, I predict the third will end with JFK's assassination. Unless of course the third season jumps to 1964 and the season opens with the city preparing for the Beatles' arrival. Smile

I'd love to hear others share their thoughts. Smile
bluesea
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l like it Razz
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just rereading my posts in this thread about last season's finale. I was so wrong in predicting what this season would hold. Smile
disneyfans
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it is not the final season Crying or Very sad
disneyfans
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actully, I don't like it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: