[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Where would I post something like this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
germy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Where would I post something like this? Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9508654445
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything like this would be placed in "The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff" section. But, you'll notice it's already been posted about. Weird item, huh?
Lu2390
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I can't believe that is for real it gave me a good laugh.
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Where Would I Post Something Like This? Reply with quote

Hi guys, it's me--again. Embarassed
I was wondering why (as often as we all know I post) I can't log in automatically, no matter how often I try?

Also, do think (if you haven't already--don't yell at me, I'm still new to all this: there's so much to read, and learn) you'll be doing any interviews with David's best friend, Sam Hayman? Very Happy

He seems like such a sweetheart on TV, and I used to just love his monthly column in Tiger Beat, "Living With David". The stories were absolutely hysterical Laughing
Laughing
Laughing
To this day, whenever I'm having an especially klutzy day, I recall the "Sore Season" article, and have to laugh; also, whenever I buy 7-UP, I picture 22-year-old David lying in the sun Cool
(supposedly) drowning some hapless insect on in his chest (What a way to go) Embarassed
and can't help but giggle like the 14-year-old I've managed to regress back to these past few years. Rolling Eyes
I also greatly appreciate the discretion he used at the time in his accounts of their social lives at the time as the facts would have, undoubtedly, been a bit too-- risque, shall we say?--for his constant readers (Yes, I was one of those little girls who wouldn't believe her idol would pose nude in Rolling Stone--till I saw it myself a few years later, of course: Ah, sweet, lovely youth).

Those were, indeed, the days (as John and Paul once tuned). 'Guess I've come full circle. I've been worse places. Anyway, it'd be great to "hear" from Sam, if at all possible.

Thanks guys, for everything, as usual.

Laughing
sunshine eyes
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of an old Johnny Carson show where this lady had a collection of potato chips that looked like things. Then Johnny ate a chip that may or may have not been part of the collection. I think there was a big laugh from the crowd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: