[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

collection for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIDDLEOFAGOODREAM
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: collection for sale Reply with quote

I am taking care of an elderly parent and I have no choice but to sell a quality collection.

I have all 17 Partridge Family books. I would consider them fine to near mint. No water stains, tears, , writning, they have never been read. . I have taken many photographs so you can be the judge.

Wait theres more......The Partridge Family Cook Book Near Mint

Tiger Beat Magazines........ All 15 of them.

I have a summer 1971 partridge family song special bonus giant color pin up which includes secrets, stories, loves.It was published by Charlston
. Tiger Beat book, For girls only by Susan Dey.
The David Cassidy Story by Carol Deck
. Tiger beat presents "Super-Stars!1972 First Printing by the Laufer Company this book is Mint! On the cover is David and those other guys the Osmond Brothers.
Last but not least The Secret of Shaun..an unauthorized biography...Its just a booklet with a number 408 on the back cover.
I would prefer to sell the 17 books and the 15 magazines together.
This is a nice collection so please serious inquires only I will be as helpful and honest as I can be I would ratther see these in the hands of a true fan instead of throwing then on E-Bay.

e-mail is W00LYBULLY@HOTMAIL.COM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: