[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

The Partridge Family Reuion On Today Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: The Partridge Family Reuion On Today Show Reply with quote

I was very disapointed when I heard that The Partridge Family were on Today show a while back and I missed it. Crying or Very sad I was wondering if anybody taped it and will be willing to download it on to You Tube. I feel really bad that I overslept when it was on.

Peace,
Little Laurie
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed it also and would love to see it, I guess you tube would be the place to keep checking for it though, don't you just love youtube?

Dean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: