[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Project Runway - Season 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PJ
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should send her home for that, really. She does ONE thing. She can't last long.

I thought I posted this earlier...maybe not. I'll try again. Here is a link to Ralph Lauren's design for the opening ceremonies. It's a little dull, but is classic and dignified. I like it.

http://thepreppyprincess.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/polo.jpg
BonnieNY
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think Jennifer's outfit was the ugliest by any means, but it certainly had nothing to do with the Olympics. In fact, quite a few of the pieces were really irrelevant. Did the contestants listen to the challenge criteria?? I agree with Marjorie about Jerrel's (sp?) outfit. Ridiculous. I thought he was going to be booted.

I liked Korto's winning design very much. I also liked Terri's.

Blayne is just dopey. Forget about tanning and LEARN something.

Stella and her leatha will be gone soon. Bravo likes to keep the "characters" around for a while, but she's not particularly interesting.

Holla atcha boy!
Marjorie63
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, what the H was Blayne thinking??? Shocked That had to be the stupidest looking outfit I've ever seen!! I realize the challenge was to design an avante garde piece but still...

Kenley really needs to learn to take criticism better. She's so defensive. I loved when she said she doesn't look at collections.

This season nobody is really standing out for me. I guess I like Leeann (that's her name, right?) partially because she just doesn't look like she belongs in the fashion world. Smile
Amy from Boston
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avant Garde does not mean weird and stupid. Kenley is headed for a downfall. She is far too arrogant, and the thing she made was awful. She was only saved by how epically awful Blayne's "garment" was, and what a bitch Terry was.
PJ
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm confused. The Runway finale show was taped today, and SIX contestants showed collections this year. That's a lot of red herring collections.

http://weblogs.redeyechicago.com/showpatrol/2008/09/tim-gunn-rates.html
BonnieNY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJ, I heard about that. Either 3 or 4 were decoys, I imagine. That's a bit excessive, but I'm sure the designers were happy about showing. Of course, on PR, we'll likely only see the shows of the 3 or 4 finalists (unless some idiot producer decided to have 6 finalists). Oh, I don't know.

As for Wednesday's episode, I thought Kenley should've gone (along with Blayne). Terri's design wasn't good, but Kenley's was hideous and ridiculous. The shoulders on her dress looked like Mickey Mouse ears.

I was hoping to see Leanne, Korto, and Terri make the finals. Confused

I agree that Kenley's attitude is disgusting. She's a petulant, whiny, giggly child, and she has the NERVE to argue with her superiors. Gross.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Movie & TV Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: