[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

PF Phenomenon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: PF Phenomenon Reply with quote

Hi all: :D

At the RISK of having everyone here think I'm turning into "one of THOSE PF fans", Shocked Rolling Eyes Embarassed I MUST share something that's happened today. As I don't own a camera, and therefore cannot offer a photograph, so you're all just gonna have to take my word for this. Very Happy

I bought a bag of roasted peanuts-in-the-shell this morning, and was happily munching away this afternoon when I noticed that one particular peanut had a very distinct (and familiar) shape, Shocked as in it looks just like one of the birds on the PF logo! I kid you not! The thing even stands on its own; I half expect it to turn its head round, and beckon to its brood to follow suit! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kinda reminds me of that potato chip that looked like Elvis, or the toast that was supposed to be a likeness of Christ! Hey, maybe I'll see it on eBay for a small fortune, and start life anew in some exotic locale -- like sunny San Pueblo! Laughing Cool Wink

Anybody else have any similar accounts, or -- Hey, where'd ya get that giant butterfly net, and why are you lookin' at me like that?!? Shocked Surprised Embarassed Wink
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um. Nope. Laughing BUT it's funny you bring this up, because I saw on the news, a story of someone who opened a bag of pretzels and thought one looked like Madonna and Child. I think they were going to list it on eBay. Laughing Maybe you should too! Very Happy
KathySTL
Official Partridge-in-Training
Official Partridge-in-Training

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, these days you never know what will sell, but I'm holding out for DVD's and I'm not into peanuts... But you know I hear Jericho fans like nuts Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Garage: Merchandise & Other Fun Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: