[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Partridge Family on msn ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Partridge Family on msn ??? Reply with quote

On my MSN homepage under video highlights it list "see the first episode of The Mary Tyler Moore Show", and when you click on it, up pops the entire first episode to watch, if you then type in The Partridge Family it gives a list of episodes from the series Very Happy . Does anyone know more bout this than I do?, does that mean maybe soon they will air these episodes or is it just wishful thinking on my part? thanks for any info guys (and gals)

Dean-o
JMAR5
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season 4 please and the Lauribelle episode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: