[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Not really a newbie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
partridgepal
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Not really a newbie Reply with quote

I am not really a newbie have been posting a perusing for a while, am from Albuquerque New Mexico and am as big a Partridge nut as I was thirty some odd years ago.....as I wrote in Chit Chat, where are some of you old posters....I miss the comaraderie.....I love all the regulars (and newbies!) here......please....if you haven't posted in a while come back and chat......I miss you guys.........

Partridgepal Very Happy
partridgepal
Laurie's Classmate
Laurie's Classmate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. I did realize eventually (light dawns on Marblehead) that I never really introduced myself which I thought was rude, I just jumped right on in, but you guys have always been so nice.....I moved here to Albuquerque to be near the best friend I have ever had and we met over an ebay sale.....over a Partridge Family LP! we have been close ever since......the Partridges have had a huge impact on my life in many ways....and the friendships I have made have been the most important! Thank you, Partridges!!! I love this website.....thanks to Scott and Jen and the others who have been instrumental in keeping this alive!!!

Partridgepal
Gabby
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: newbies vs oldies Reply with quote

Many of the oldbies have been put on inactive and have thus become newbies again.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not too many. Most have forgotten passwords and thus re-registered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: