[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Columbia Ranch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lu groovychick1970
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Columbia Ranch Reply with quote

I tried copying a link and posting it here, but it didn't work. Anyway, I went to Google maps, typed in "Warner Brothers Studio, Calif" and zoomed in using the hybrid feature. That shows a cross between a map and satellite photo. You can find the PF house on Morninglory circle, and you can see it and an aerial view of the pool and fountain across from the house! VERY VERY COOL! Someone try it and let me know if you can see it too.

Lu
panther2200
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lu,
For even more photos, aerial and otherwise, you can go to 1164.com, my friend Adam Jones' site. Has everything you'd want to know about the Ranch.
Very Happy
Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: