[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

The Partridge Family on UK TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catgil
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: The Partridge Family on UK TV Reply with quote

The Partridge Family is coming to UK tv from next Saturday at 12pm. The Living TV channel on Sky 112 and then repeated on 113. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: PF Coming To The UK Reply with quote

That is great news about the PF coming to UK Living. I'm going to stock up on Video tapes as I don't want to miss any episodes if needs be I'll tape over all, the Chips episodes. I'm so pleased about this, I just read about it on the davidforever site. Perhaps at a later date I can then get all the episodes transferred onto DVD and then I'll have all four seasons of the PF. Yippeeeeeeeeee Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thanks for sharing the info Catgil, you've made one DC/PF fan happy.

Laura
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so cool! I watched two episodes this morning and played them EXTRA LOUD so all my neighbours know what the Partridge Family sound like Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: The Partridge Family on ITV Reply with quote

Me laurie partridge, I watched the other two episodes twice, and like you I turned the tv up real loud so all my neighbours could hear the Partridge Family, and I watched the other two episodes twice yesterday, not only that I've been taping them on audio cassette, I know it's silly but then I can listen to the episodes on tape at night. I can't wait for next weekend to watch the next four episodes. Isn't David so gorgeous in those episodes, I just hope they show season three as well, when they've shown season two - that would be so cool.

All I can say is yeah Very Happy Very Happy : Applause Applause

Laura
catgil
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The Partridge Family on ITV Reply with quote

[quote="lauralambert"]Me laurie partridge, I watched the other two episodes twice, and like you I turned the tv up real loud so all my neighbours could hear the Partridge Family, and I watched the other two episodes twice yesterday, not only that I've been taping them on audio cassette, I know it's silly but then I can listen to the episodes on tape at night. I can't wait for next weekend to watch the next four episodes. Isn't David so gorgeous in those episodes, I just hope they show season three as well, when they've shown season two - that would be so cool.

All I can say is yeah Very Happy Very Happy : Applause Applause

Laura[/quote]

As they showing Season 2 as well?
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: The Partridge Family on ITV Reply with quote

I assume they're showing season two as well, because whenever they show hangover tv, for uk living they show clips from season two. So when they've shown season one, they'll be showing season two -I just hope they show season three after season two, that would be so great if they did followed by season four I hope.

Laura
Lainey
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they are going to show all the seasons, like you say they're showing clips that are from season 2 and I thought I saw one I didn't recognise at all. Seeing as they still haven't released S2 here I'm hoping to record them, I do have the region 1 version of S2 but that only plays in colour on a very old TV we have and I'm frightened it's going to die any day!!! I can still watch them in b/w but it's not the same.
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:01 am    Post subject: PF Coming To The UK Reply with quote

Well from what I've seen Lainey, they're only showing seasons one and two they,haven't shown any clips from season three yet, but hopefully enough people (those of us who have cable) will be seeing seasons one and two to, make Sony sit up and release season three onto DVD soon. Speaking of which the PF is now on, so I've got to go. I don't know why, but everytime I see Davids pic I go "yea, David" don't ask me why but I do.

Laura
catgil
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the Hangover advert and I can only see clips from S1. Is there another ad showing S2?
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: PF Coming To The UK Reply with quote

When they started, showing clips from the PF on UK Living, they were showing clips from both season one and two, but now they've nearly finished showing season one, they're showing just clips from season two now. If I remember correctly they were showing a mixture of both seasons, in the same advertisement for hangover tv, it wasn't two separate ones. Well I think it's only one, but they also intersperse these clips with clips from Wonder Woman and The Golden Girls as well, so it's several clips from three different programmes. If that's any help Catgil.

Laura
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Family News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: