[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Let's get PF on TVLAND! C'mon, Gang!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Zoob
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Let's get PF on TVLAND! C'mon, Gang!! Reply with quote

Ok friends, I just registered for the message board on TVLand's website. Yes, there IS a message board and you can talk about The PF over there and push them to get it on the schedule.
But as I scrolled through the different topics of shows fans were chatting about, I looked backwards to 90 posts! Yes, 90, just trying to find ONE comment for the PF!!! You guys, we are all hangin' out here and we need to voice up over THERE, too!
I started a post to get the PF on the schedule. Please go over there and do two things--comment after my post and START ANOTHER ONE about the Partridge Family! Let's bombard their board and make the PF the most popular show talked about on that board.
Now no cynics allowed here! I don't care what the problems are with licensing the PF, or how bad it did on Nick-at-Nite...that was 15 years ago anyway! Let's do all we can to make an impression.
I REALLY believe the reason The Brady Bunch has sold so well on DVD is due to it's constant exposure over the years. If we could just get ONE channel to air the PF for a while, I would bet money we would see Seasons 3 and 4 come out! It's worth a try, isn't it? I really believe the emails that we all sent from Scott's link really does make a difference, even though the DVD's aren't out yet, so let's keep on screamin' every where we can!
PARTRIDGES RULE!
Get over there to TVLAND.COM and register. It's really quick, and the message board is set up REALLY nicely! Go to the section of the board called PROGRAM SUGGESTIONS once you click into the message board. That's where my post is at. You won't miss it, trust me Very Happy

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: