[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

dave madden interview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuckinthe'70s
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: dave madden interview Reply with quote

are you going to get one? because, he's getting up there... and, as I've probably said before, one thing that's changed since my childhood is that I really love and appreciate his acting and his contribution far more than in my younger days.

Last edited by Stuckinthe'70s on Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Stuck In The '70s:

This puts me in mind of an article I once read in "Tiger Beat's Official Partridge Family Magazine". Though it was more years ago than I presently care to admit, Rolling Eyes Embarassed I seem to recall the "interview" being in the form of a questionaire. Given to all the cast members, except David Shocked (I recall being very disappointed by this omission at the time, of course, but that's life), each was filled out in the individual's handwriting, something I find very impressive even now. Anyway, the very last question was something along the lines of their future goals and (PINKY SWEAR here on my part, which is JUST AS GRAVELY SERIOUS AS TRIPLE-DOG DARING someone to do something, if memory serves!) Dave Madden wrote (and I'm paraphrasing here as it's been a LOT of years, and I no longer have that magazine, of course -- though I'm sure someone else here MIGHT): "To one day fill out another form like this." :lol:

Anyway, I said all that to request that perhaps The Wonderful Webmasters here at CGH could do something similar, as I'm sure ALL we Dave Madden fans would LOVE to read the results!!

In any case, thanks guys, you're all THE BEST!! Very Happy
Lu groovychick1970
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Dave Reply with quote

I think a Dave Madden interview would be quite amusing, and interesting! He's such a fave of mine. Love all his work on the PF. Smile Smile
Greely Winger
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to read his biography.
And not just the PF years. Wink

Darryl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: