[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

OK....the INEVITABLE Bulletin Board Gay Post...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary St Pete

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: OK....the INEVITABLE Bulletin Board Gay Post... Reply with quote

OK...I Myself am enjoying SO MUCH the latest PARTRIDGE New Stuff...just wanted to reach out to any other FAMILY among the Partrdge Family..I'm leaving this open to ANY AND ALL reply; regardless of the new CD, DVD, etc...
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: You are not alone... Reply with quote

Gary,
you must be new or you'd know that "you are not alone"! Wink
There's plenty of "pink Partridges" participating here (how's that for alliteration! Cool ), and as a BOQ, let me say WELCOME ABOARD!! :D

Hope to see you here often and be sure to tell us more about yourself, okay??
Dancing
urbansquirrel
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm riding the same bus as you guys.
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: C'mon get ...out! Reply with quote

Come out, come out, whoever you are! Wink
johnnyd1788
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also on board of the bus. Just with half my body dangling out.

If that makes any sense. LOL.
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...thanks for all the visuals you inspired. Wink
So, which half?? Shocked
johnnyd1788
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, an arm and a leg?
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Ooooh! Reply with quote

Shocked
Well, welcome aboard...come out, but don't fall out!
Wink
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just browsing a couple of other websites, and noticed that when someone brings up a gay issue, there's a lot a snide comments bantered back and forth, and a lot of insults. It's so nice to have a safe home to come to after reading some of that junk. Think I'll just stay home from now on.

Dean-O
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...just click your heels together and say There's no place like home....there's no place like home...there's no place like home....
Very Happy
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't call this website 'c'mon get happy' for nothing Dean! Be happy and home here when ever you want.

Ed
TJTropea
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep... I'm "Family" also! It was such a relief to finally come out. What surprises me the amount of people who actually accept gays now. A lot more of the younger generation are more accepting. I freaked when my Mom told me that she knew I was gay. My whole family with the exception of my nephew's wife is the only person who really gives me grief, but she's come a long way. (At one time, I wasn't allowed to kiss their son). That hurt a lot. But... I still can't stand the woman.

All in all... I'm happy for who and what I am. It's only sad that in 2005, the people who run our country that I defended in the Navy can tell me who and who I cannot love enough to marry. There's a lot more gays in the military that one might be lead to believe.

Our day will eventually come.

TJ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JoeySoCal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you, TJ, and welcome aboard! :D

I really appreciate your post, particularly since I can relate to it myself, and its most timely considering it's "Pride" month. We have our local celebration and festivities here in LA this coming weekend! Cool

Thanks for so bravely defending our country so that, among other freedoms, we can continue to fight for our rights to love and marry any fellow human being we choose, regardless of gender or orientation or whatever. Smile
TJTropea
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joey... I'm out of the Navy now... but I do appreciate your comments. There's so many of us who have had or serve our country in secret. As if we should be ashamed that we are gay... NOT!!!!!

TJ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Amy from Boston
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All in all... I'm happy for who and what I am. It's only sad that in 2005, the people who run our country that I defended in the Navy can tell me who and who I cannot love enough to marry.
TJ[/quote]

Wow, TJ. Very eloquently put! Here in MA, I am proud to say, many of my gay friends are celebrating their first wedding anniversaries! In Sept., I will be going to the wedding of two of my dearest friends in the world. You boys(and girls, if you're here too), have a great Pride weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: