[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Outtakes?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bell963
Bus Mechanic
Bus Mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Outtakes? Reply with quote

Are there any PF outtakes or bloopers available?
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a blooper reel shown as wrap parties, etc. It runs about 30 - 35 minutes long. Most of the bloopers have been shown on various PF specials that have aired over the years (VH-1, Entertainment Tonight, etc.) To the best of my knowledge, it hasn't been made "officially" available. There was some hope of getting it released onto DVD with one of the Season sets. but that never happened -- so far.
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Outtakes Reply with quote

Hi, bell963, and WELCOME!! Laughing

In answer to your question (and I'M CERTAINLY NO INSIDER, unlike others here, including the very talented and helpful Webmasters, as I'm sure you're already aware), the ONLY place I've EVER seen outtakes and bloopers of TPF, have been on shows such as Biography, True Hollywood Story, Behind The Music; the occasional behind-the-scenes episode of ET, Access Hollywood, etc. You get the idea.

Anyway, it's great to have another PF fan abroad! Enjoy! Cool
TVGord
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, bell963 (so can I assume your favorite single is Doesn't Somebody Want To Be Wanted!? Wink)

If they do release the blooper reel, I hope it's on the season three set! I know people who base their buying decisions on what sort of extras are in the set, so I think there are some people who might just inflate the sales of S3 and therefore make a stronger case (on paper, which is all the powers that be watch, it seems) for the release of S4.

It would be cool to see some of those bloopers on YouTube! The Rice Krispies commercials were a real "find" for me, since they never aired in Canada, where I've been exiled since the Cuban Missile Crisis...loooong story. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: