[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Re: Waiting For Bolero Eoisode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: Waiting For Bolero Eoisode Reply with quote

I know this is not a new subject, but I would just like say how much I enjoy watching the episode, and would just like to say how much I enjoyed DC's comical timing during the episode, especially in the scene where Keith is trying to iron his shirt Laughing Laughing I have never laughed so much. Personally I think that DC is really at his best in this episode, not that he's not good in all the episodes.

Wouldn't you agree Daydreamer72 (wink wink). Oh by the way Daydreamer72 thanks for being there when I needed you (she'll know what that means. It's nice to know I've got a friend to rely on). Thanks again Daydreamer72.

Laura Lambert
catgil
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question Question Question
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Waiting For Bolero Episode Reply with quote

Anytime at all, Laura--you know that. And, yes, I know exactly what you mean. Embarassed Wink
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Waiting For Bolero Episode Reply with quote

Thanks Daydreamer72, I knew you would know what I meant but catgil didn't know what I meant, they just left question marks because obviously they didn't know what I meant. Cool

I mean we've been corresponding a lot so in a sense we've created our own communication code (wink, wink). Thanks again Daydreamer72 for being there for me. Laughing Laughing

Laura Lambert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: