[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

How Do I Access PM?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: How Do I Access PM? Reply with quote

I realize it should be pretty much self-explanatory, but I admit to being a complete idiot regarding these matters and would appreciate a step-by-step tutorial on how to send a PM. I'm never really certain it went through until I receive an answer from the one I PM'd. Hellllp. Thanks in advance. Very Happy
Amy from Boston
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daydreamer, up top, under The Partridge Family Bulletin Board sign, you can click on an icon that says "You Have No Messages." Then there will be an icon that says "sentbox." Click on that-it will show the message you sent.
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: How Do I Access PM? Reply with quote

Amy, thank you so much! It's so embarrassing Embarassed to be so ignorant of such simple matters, but if you don't ask, you don't get, right? Anyway, I truly appreciate your not making me feel like too much of an idiot in the process. Everyone is so supportive here, I just love it. Thanks again! Very Happy
Amy from Boston
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are most welcome. I once called the computer guy down to my classroom because the network would not take my password. Turns out I had the caps lock on. So I know what you mean! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Ask The Webmasters All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: