[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

UN AIRED PILOT JACK CASSIDY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Logan Mays II
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: UN AIRED PILOT JACK CASSIDY Reply with quote

HI THIS IS LOGAN MAYS 11 IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO HAS SEEN THE UNAIRED FIRST PILOT ? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS EPISODE SUCH AS WHAT MUSIC WAS USED WAS THE STORYLINE THE SAME AND I BELIEVE JACK CASSIDY HAD A SMALL ROLE . THIS UNAIRED PILOT SURELY WOULD OF MADE A FANTASTIC EXTRA ON THE NEW DVD BOX SET IF IT HAS SURVIVED.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some information about the un-aired pilot can be found on our FAQ page. And I agree - it would have been cool to see it on the DVD!
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We looked for the unaired pilot within the Sony vaults. Unfortunately, they don't have it. I sent a detailed description of the differences between the two, right down to a time-coded analysis. We able to locate a 35MM print that a fan owns, but the cost to "borrow" it, and transfer it to DVD was deamed excessive and Sony decided there really wasn't that much of a difference between the two versions to bother with. But, I agree it would have been fun to see. Very Happy
Logan Mays II
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE REPLY Reply with quote

THANKYOU SCOTT AND MICHAEL FOR THE INFORMATION IT WAS MOST INTERESTING LOGAN MAYS 11
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: