[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Season Two Episodes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Season Two Episodes Reply with quote

In the episode the undergraduate, I'm not sure but I swear that I saw the shadow of the sound mic and, also for a split second top of the setm was I seeing things, maybe I need my eyes testing again The scene which I'm talking about is when Laurie, Shirley and Tracy are in the bedroom trying on hotpants.

By the way Scott, is there any chance that the Partridge Family series is going to be shown over hee in the UK?
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura, if you are seeing mistakes like this, there is already a thread called "Nitpicking PF Episodes," started by Greely Winger. It would be appreciated if you could keep the comments contained in there. :D

As for PF airing in the UK, I'm sorry but I do not have that info. Your best bet is to contact Sony directly.
lauralambert
Shirley's Assistant
Shirley's Assistant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Season two episodes Reply with quote

Okay Scott, I'll remember that next time.

Laura Lambert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: