[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

I network to air SONY TV shows [including Partridge Family]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be great if they started with season 3, since 1 & 2 are all ready on DVD, and I can watch them any time of the day. However, I will still tivo PF and The Monkees to watch and record musical performances to DVD to watch and listen.

Dean-O
partridgegal117
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes-I have the channel!!! Awesome-ness! Very Happy
Punky
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if what they're planning to air is the "Screen Gems Network" program from a few years ago. That show bundled the Monkees and PF together into an hour long, themed show. There were only 35 episodes in all though.
I hope that they run the whole series.
mickie
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The I network is also planning a Partridge Family marathon on Saturday, October 21, 2006 from 8 -11 pm.
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partridge Family airs on I network this Friday (as they say, check your local listings) I already have tivo set to record.

Dean-o
mickie
Ricky's Vocal Coach
Ricky's Vocal Coach

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The I network even has a Partridge Family message board on thier web site at ionline.tv
Dean-o
Keith's Date
Keith's Date

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to Partridge Family and Green Acres, Charlies Angels is also joining the line-up later this month, another fave, although I have first 3 seasons on DVD, still fun to watch.

Dean-O
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In NY we have The Monkees and The Partridge Family airing 6-7pm on Friday nights on the "I" network.

What is all this personalization? "I" network, "MY Network"? I don't know about you but I tend to watch more than one channel. It just sounds silly to me.

And while I'm on a tangent - who ever is programming at TVLAND has got to be fired. These daily and prime time lineups are ridiculous. They play show in mini marathons constantly and then bring others back on every 2 hours, and then another show gets a mini marathon! There is barely any diversity in the current playlist. Where is the creativity?

I like marathons - the idea of doing 'overnight' marathons for one show a night was great when they came up with that as part of their Summer programming about 10 years ago. But do we need marathons all day?

Ed

P.S TVLAND is doing a 48 marathon of "Three's Company" this weekend which is what I call a real marathon! This will also include episodes of "The Ropers" and the sequel series, "Three's a crowd".
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: I NETWORK TO AIR SONY PROGRAMS Reply with quote

When I first read about this, I looked up the network's website and got the impression it was an internet access only proposal Mad
and felt somewhat rejected as my system isn't that sophisticated. Then, I looked up my cable listings (they've been advertising on another channel), and saw that, indeed, the show will be available on cable after all, which is a good thing, of course, possibly even an indication (hopefully) that Sony intends to finally release the remaining seasons of the show. Unfortunately, for those of us who already own 1 & 2, they're starting from scratch, which makes sense, of course (Who knows, maybe it'll even "recruit" others to our camp, and a happy camp it is). We can only hope they'll at least air 3 & 4 (commercials and all, UGH-- DVDs have spoiled me rotten, I have to admit), something to take the edge off Shocked
(thank goodness for my old, rusty, trusty VCR) till the best thing happens and we can all celebrate!!
Also wanna say, I love the way this website updates so frequently, keeping us all informed.Thanks everybody. Very Happy
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the Birdwatching section for updates, too.
pee-wee
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked i networks schedule for tonite and they have "the sound of money" episode scheduled. It looks they are going to broadcast the episodes in there original order. So unless they have a P.F. marathon, it will be a couple of years before they air the third and forth seasons of the series. I hope enough people are watching so it stays on the air that long. It may be good for the ratings that they are airing the show just once a week. I remember reading somewhere that P.F. was a big hit on "Nick at Night"where it aired 5 nights a week, but droped in the ratings after all for 4 seasons aired and they began repeating the repeats.
Naomi Ledbetter
Tracy's Sitter
Tracy's Sitter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea! I have this channel and watched last evening. I wish it was more than every Friday, but hey......... some PF is better than no PF!
pee-wee
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this on the TV-Now.Com site......Partridge Family Marathon
Starring Shirley Jones, David Cassidy, Susan Dey, Danny Bonaduce, Suzanne Crough, David Madden.
180 minutes- None, 2006
Sat Oct 21 08:00P on i - Formerly Pax
Hopefully they will show some third and forth season episodes. I'd love it if they program the third season opener into this marathon, "God Bless You Girl" is one my favorite lost P.F. songs.
IloveKeith
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I can't wait. Hopefully nothing happens on that day that would make me miss it. I hope they play some episodes from the third and fourth seasons too. I haven't seen all of them yet. The only bad thing is that they're only playing 6 episodes, so I'm guessing they're only going to play the first 6 episodes of the first season.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IloveKeith wrote:
The only bad thing is that they're only playing 6 episodes, so I'm guessing they're only going to play the first 6 episodes of the first season.

Not nessesarily. They showed a "Charlie's Angels" marathon last weekend and aired episodes from the final seasons (with Tanya Roberts and Shelley Hack**putooey!!)

As soon as my TIVO updates, I'll copy the episode names. They have been accurate so far, and I get the schedule about 2 weeks prior to air.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Show! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: