[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

David Cassidy- Walking In The Rain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vinnie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: David Cassidy- Walking In The Rain Reply with quote

I'm not as up to par as most of you guys are here, but I just down loaded a version of Walking in the Rain by David Cassidy that I had never heard before. I burned it on to a cd and we were sitting outside last night listening to it over and over again. Its in a song like this where you can see what an amazing voice David has. Is anyone else familiar with this version and when he recorded it?
Daydreamer72
Mayor of San Pueblo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Vinnie: Very Happy

I don't know about an alternate version of "Walking In The Rain", but I do remember his performance of it in TPF S3's episode (which I have on VHS, of course), "The Eleven-Year-Old Itch". Could it be that version as I've recently come to understand that the televised version of a song WASN'T the same as what was released on the lps.

Then again, DC MAY have made an alternate recording of the song. In any case, I'm certain someone else here will know for sure. Laughing
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinnie,
Why don't you post the link to where y ou downloaded the version of "Walking in the Rain"? If not the link, what dl service?

Ed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Music! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: