[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Lennon/McCartney/Partridge
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:11 am    Post subject: Lennon/McCartney/Partridge Reply with quote

Hey Guys! Here is my first attempt at starting a round robin. hope you enjoy!

Lennon/McCartney/Partridge

Time: 6pm approx.

Keith, Laurie and Danny are heading home from high school.

Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: lennon/mcartney/partridge Reply with quote

As the kids started twoards the house John stopped and stared at something.

" Hey is that a bus? Man those people must be lunitics. How stupid are these american's?", he said with a laugh.

" Um......that's our house. My mom bought that bus since she thought it was better than our station wagon. You know there are 6 of us, a dog, 2 guitars, a keyboard, a drumset, and amps. So we needed something to hold it all.", Laurie said.

" Don't be surprised if my Mom starts acting all goofy. She loves the Beatles and before she met my Dad was determined you would be her husband.", Keith said sheepishly.

" Really aye? Well, I've never such a prettier house in all me life. You must love it here in sunny California.", John said.

" Ya it;s nice all the chicks dig tans.", Danny said.

The sun had just fallen behind the trees when the 3 Partridges and 1 Beatle got all the way to the house. When they walked in tracy was doing her Math homework. Chris was messing with his new toy and SHirley was making dinner.

" Hey mom what are you makin? Smells good. Do you mind if one of our friends use the phone?", Keith said.

" Sure honey. Just hurry up the meatloaf will get cold no to mention the potatoes and the corn, oh just hurry up dear.", Shirley said.

" Thank you miss I appreciate it quite dearly.", John said.

Shirley slowly turned around and screamed like she was a 16 year old girl when she saw John Lennon. She nearly fainted when Laurie held her up.

" Oh my gosh YOU ARE JOHN LENNON!", Shirley screamed. She was so excited.

" MARRY ME NOW!", she said.
now she had jsut lost herself in a little lala land.

" Uh... Mom are you okay you look like that one girl that worshiped the ground Keith walked on. You are scaring me.", Danny said.

" Ya mom can he jsut use the phone?", Laurie asked.

"Mommy, who's that weird guy?", Tracy asked.

Shirley came back to real life. She was blushing and looked real funny.

" i am so sorry mr. lennon. Will you care to stay for dinner?", Shirley asked.

" Sure. I love meatloaf.", John said.
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When John returned to the kitchen after using the phone he joined in for the family dinner.

"Thank you for having me for dinner Mrs. Partridge"

"Oh please call me Shirley Mr. Lennon".

"Ok if only you call me Dr. Winston O'Boogie"

"Are you really a doctor?" chris asked.

"No no no" John laughed, "its a pseudonym".

"A sue...who" asked Tracey.

"Tracy, thats just another name I call myself sometimes. Kind of like I am he as you he as he is she and we are all together"

Shirley and Chris looked at each other, "Huh"?

Tracy shook her head at John, "My teacher Mrs. Calloway says its an eagle to call ourselves another name."

"Thats illegal" Danny corrected her.

Chris then threw his mashed potatoes at John.

"Oh Chris don't do that to John! Oh I'm terribly sorry...here let me wipe them off your shirt..."

"Its okay Mrs...er..Shirley, I love mashed potatoes. Yoko only makes rice at home, so this is a real treat!"

"So what brings you to San Pueblo John", Shirley asked as she dished him another portion of mashed potatoes.

"Oh...well I've been looking for a house out here for a while".

"In San Pueblo?" Danny asked "It's not as high profile as LA or other cities in Califfornia......why here?"

I guess I just wanted to find a place a quiet place to think and write, get in touch with just an average American family and get away from the rock 'n roll lifestyle.

With that a squeal went up from outside and a crowd of young girls chanting "Keith, we think we love you"

John slipped under the table, "Make it stop make it stop!"

Laurie reached down for John and said calmly, "Oh John these girls aren't screaming for you...they are screaming for Keith!"

Shirley opened window and called out to the girls to go home and to come back after Keith finished his homework.

"Yep John" Keith said half smilingly as he finished off his meatloaf", "wr're just the average American Family" and he winked at his sister who returned with an exasperated frown.

Keith got up and kissed his Mom on the cheek" Great meal Mom, I'm gonna go finish my math homeowrk and then re-work that arrangement for the new song we're suppose to play Saturday night".

John got up as well and offerd his assistance to Keith as he had been a fine student.

"Thank you for the meal Shirley. Would you mind if I made another call? Shirley smiled at him and John pecked her on the other cheek.

On the phone John spoke quitely......
"Hey mate you have to get out here....i was right...San Pueblo is alright..yeah man its... its alright...no no no hassles these kids are too hung up on this Partridge kid to hassle us. I think you oughta 'jet' it over here".
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

Location: Either in SanPueblo,CA or getting on the bus being driven by the lovely Shirley to the next gig

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Lennon/mcCartney/Partridge Reply with quote

When John re-entered the room Shirley was slicing her famous chocolate cake. tracy was on her second piece when Danny said "Mom, don't you think it is unhealthy for tracy to be eating so many sweets? I mean super stars should be in good shape." Shirley looked up from the cake and said "Daniel Partridge that is none of your business! shouldn't you be doing your homewirk young man??" John just looked @ Shirley in amazement. he obviously was a super star and really wanted some cake. He waited patiently until Danny had left the room to ask for some cake. Shirley gave him the rest of the cake and said,"Showbusiness is crazy isn't it?" John just smiled. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. Shirley went over to answer it. IT WAS THE BEATLES! She was in a state of shock again. By the time she finally fainted Laurie was there to catch her. Then...............
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keith came down the stairs to see what all the commotion was about, only to find his idols, the Fab Four. The lads from Liverpool, were standing in his hallway.

"What the? No. No way, you cant be"

"They are!" John smiled. "Paul, George, Ringo. I would like you to meet the Partridge Family. This is Shirley, Keith, Laurie, Chris, Tracy and Danny should be back soon"

Danny walked down the stairs next to Keith.

"You two look like you have seen ghosts" Ringo laughed.

"Well its not everyday you find the worlds most famous pop group at your doorstep!" Shirley Smiled "Would you like to come in? We have just finished dinner but i'm sure we have some snacks for you. Keith and Danny, can you show the boys where the living room is"

Keith broke out of his shock, still not quite understanding the events going on around him.

"Er... Yeah mom, sure. Follow me"

Keith and Danny led the beatles into the living room, all in single file with the rest of the Partridges behind them.

"This is a lovely house Mrs Partridge" Paul commented as he entered the living room.

Shirley blushed "Why thankyou, i do my best"

"I hope you dont mind us bursting in your house like this" George said as he sat down " John called us from our hotel and asked us to come over and meet the Partridges. We wanted a bit of time to get to know the locals on our visit"

"I have a nice chocolate cake the Kitchen, would you boys like some?"

"Gear! I haven't had cake in ages!" Ringo sqeaked in delight.

"Wait until you try the American ones" John Whispered. "They have rich full cream inside of them, none of your semi skimmed lark"

By now the Partridges and the Beatles were sat down together. A brief moment of silence hovered over them.

"The Partridges are Musicians too" John finally broke the ice

"Really? What kind of music do you play?" Paul Questioned

"I dont think we have a genre, some people class us as pop. But I think we are Just the Partridge sound" Keith spoke softly. Worried he would embarass himself in front of the Fab Four.

"'Ere that one there has all the girls chasing after him. They were all screaming his name a bit earlier" John laughed

"Popular with the ladies then eh?" George smiled

"Are you kidding? They wont leave him alone" Laurie replied "I'm constantly bribed to steal things from his room to give to the fans"

"Nothing we haven't seen before eh lads?"

"Yeah. Been there, done that. Got the bloomin tee shirt!" Paul smiled "So what about the rest of you then? What instruments do you play?"

Shirley came in with the Cake.

"Here you go boys, Enjoy!"

"Oh this looks gear, thanks Mrs P." Paul comented "reminds me of home"
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boys were scarfing down the cake when danny realized they should call Ruben.

"Mom, shouldn't we call Ruben?", said Danny.

"Sure, just give me a second Danny dear it's not everyday that the Beatles are in your living room honey!", Shirley whispered.

"Oh it's ok, just go Shirley!", Paul said.

"Um. Ok. Hold on I wil be right back.", Shirely said.

"So, what's it like being the #1 band in the country?", Keith asked.

"Well, it's different. Very different.", Ringo said.

All of a sudden.............................................
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a pounding at the door, flashing of light, and a ringing of bells. No it wasn't another group of Partridge fans but another group of loyalists.
It was the San Pueblo Alarm company!

Laurie opend the door and 2 men rushed in the house with various crime preventive equipment. One man turned off the alarm system while the other circled the room measuring, tracing, and checking that all was okey dokey. Drooper, the head alarm man addressed Laurie.

"Hello Mrs. Partridge we're from the San Puelbo Alarm Company..."

Fleagle the other alarm man slapped his co-worker on his long ears.

"Drooper!! That's not Mrs. Partridge! That's Laurie! Don't you ever look at the album covers?"

"Oh! Sorry Ma'am...I mean Miss...uh....Well we got a message that your alarm was activiated and we don't fool around. When we say we'll be there.....

FLeagle helped him finish the line

"We'll be there!"

"Yes I see. I didn't realize the alarm was even on! Danny must have left it on as a practical joke. I'm sorry you had to come over for nothing."

Fleagle examined George's cake suspiciously.
"I think we've got something here boss" said Fleagle.

"Whats that about?" asked Drooper.

"Careful you don't find a file in there copper" John said sarcastically.

Paul meanwhile tried to hide himself away to avoid being noticed by reading the newspaper and caressing his jacket pocket protectively.

Shirley returned to the room

"Thank you for coming so quickly gentlemen but everything is really alright." She said smilingly.

"Anything for the Partridge Family" Drooper said almost bowing to Shirley.

"You are are our favorite customers because we use to be rock stars too"

"Yeah then Blabber split to go solo and Snorkel joined up with Crosby Stills and Nash!" Fleagle said sadly.

"Well we're certainly grateful that yo utake such good care of us." Shirley said as the dedicated duo skipped away.

Ringo commented to Paul, "They looked a little bit like the Blue Meanies to me"

The distraction gave Keith time to saak in the reality that the Beatles, the greatest rock group of all time were sitting in his living room. They were obviously in search of something and it was time to find out what that was.

"If you don't mind me asking...uh..."

"Be bold son...be bold" John egged him kiddingly.

"Well I was just wondering if you are working on something new?"

"I've been doing some gardening" George said.

"Yeah so have I" said John.

"and you nearly went to jail for it din't you John?" Paul chided.

"How do you sleep?" John chided back.

"I made a film" said Ringo

"But what about music? Keith asked growing braver, "It would be amazing if you could reunite!"

"We'd like that too" confessed George.

"We just need some songs" John and Paul said in unison

And then..........
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruben bursted through the front door panting hysterically. He was wearing a superman costume and looked sooooo stupid. Laughing

"Never fear SUPER RUBEN IS HERE!!!!"

"ummmmmmmmm...Ruben what are you doing?", asked Keith.

"Well, Danny said that your alarm went off and then I thouhgt...... OH MY GOD SHIRLEY THE BEATLES ARE IN YOUR LOVING ROOM!!!!!!", Ruben squealed.

"Wow Mr. Kincaid you lookk like someone from peter pan on ice in those tights.", laughed Danny.

By this time Chris and Tracy were awake. Shirley was finally not that nerveous to talk to the beatles and Keith was still wondering.

"Keith I think you should go find Ruben something to wear. I might have some of your Dad's old clothes in my closet will you go look?", Shirley said.

Then there was a humongous shriek and.............................(duh duh duh)
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What the heck was that?!!" Reuben screamed covering his ears.

"Oh problably more girls chasing after Keith" John replied nudging Paul at his side.

Keith ran down the stairs clutching a shirt and suit tossing it to Reuben. 2 girls followed from behind screaming at the top of their Lungs

"Keeeeeeeeith!!!!!""!

Shirley opened the front door and Keith ran out towards the bus. The girls ran right past Paul, John, George and Ringo and out the door.

Paul was almost trembling, "Oh man we really need some songs!"

Ringo turned to his 3 former bandmates. "What we really need is Keith Partridge!"

and then........
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suddenly the boys ran out of the house.

"Keith! Wait! Where are you going? We need to talk to you"

"quick! He's driving off!" yelled one of the girls, who seemed to be completely oblivious to the fact that the beatles were standing right next to her.

Keith pushed hard on the accellerator, trying to get away from the girls, he glanced in his right mirror. Only to find the two girls, and the beatles. Hot on his tail.

"what the?..."

The commotion drew in a bigger crowd of young women chasing after the bus, the partridge family trailing along behind them, wondering what the heck was going on.

"oh this brings back some memories!" beamed George

"All we need now is the entire London police force!" John yelled back

"Keith! Keith!" Paul banged on the side of the bus "Whats going on?"

"I gotta lose these girls!" Keith shouted "what do i do?"

"drive son, drive!" Yelled John

"tell my family i will meet them back at home"

"okay" Paul shouted "Drop back Lads"

The Beatles and the Partridge Family stopped on the pathway, and watched the bus wobble over the road. The girls followed for a short time. But stopped. Everyone was too tired to chase after him. The street was dark.

"Lets hope that is all the exitement for this evening" Shirley sighed in relief.

"And its only 8 o' clock!" Danny panted

"Paul, what did Keith say to you?" Laurie questioned

"he said he would be back in half an hour, lets get these kids back home, its getting dark"

"You know an awful lot about Kids Mr McCartney!" Shirley said, impressed.

"When you got children of your own, you feel protective over all kids. It's like a maternal thing. Only i'm the father. If that makes any sense"

The girls walked behind, one girl with long hair bumped into Ringo.

"oops!" Sorry Sir! I didn't mean..."

"Thats quite alright" Ringo replied

"Wait a minute, arn't you... Ringo Starr?"

"Yes i am" He chirped happily

At that moment the girl fainted to the floor.

"Still got it eh tiger?" John Teased

"Go jump off the mersey will ya? You're always picking on me, pick on someone your own size""

"ah go pick on your own" John said jokingly, rubbing ringo's head
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Lennon/McCartney/Partridge Reply with quote

Sry it took me a while!

While all this was happening, Keith was driving. He decided the best place to hide would be Muldune's Point. So, Keith finally lost the girls as he was driving to Muldune's Point. Just to make sure everything was clear, he sat there for a while. He thought, and thought, and thought. Then he decided to make another movie. Just because the other movie he had made was terrible and embarrassing doesn't mean he couldn't have another shot does it? So, while the Beatles were there at his house he decided to film them with his family. Boy does he wishes that he had started earlier, so that he could have filmed his mother's breakdown. But, she would have shot him on the spot if he showed anyone. He had been sitting there for an hour. He had lost the girls. He went home.

Shirley was putting Chris and tracy to bed. Ringo, Paul, and John needed a place to stay. Shirley, being the kind woman she was, gave up the guest bed room, Keith's room and one of the bed's in Laurie and tracy's room. They would sleep in the living room. So, soon enough they were all in their pajamas when Ruben started to head out the door. Then he realized he couldn't go home either, Bonnie was redoing his house! He slept the living room too. They all went to bed.
Suddenly, Shirley woke up. She is usually a sound sleeper. Was she hearing things? Why did she hear moaning coming from right outside the window? Then she got really freaked. She grabbed Simone and started to snuggle while she thought up a good plan. ALL OF A SUDDEN......................
Lil' Lizzie Partridge05
Danny's Accountant
Danny's Accountant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOPS! I totally forgot about George! lol He can sleep on the floor in Keith's room, I guess.

Lizzie
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shirley looked outside her window, she couldnt see anything...

"Maybe its the garbageman, he usually comes at 5:30"

Shirley returned to her bed, she tucked herself underneath the covers, feeling Simone shuffling by her feet, and drifted back off to sleep.

she woke up with a start as she heard her front door slam, she ran downstairs, simone trailing behind her. Only to find it was Keith, Paul and John coming back into the house.

"where have you been? i thaught everyone was in bed"

"Sorry Mom" replied Keith "but you are not going to beleve whats just happened!"

"what is it honey?" Shirley asked, still quite dizzy from running down the staircase so fast.

"Mrs Partridge" John Began "Maybe i should explain, me and Paul were down here and we heard Keith come down for a glass of water, we talked for a while and played a few songs on Keith's guitar. Me and Paul actually still own a recording studio right here in california. We took keith over to the studio and record a few demos And we decided, thats if its ok with you and the family, if Keith could work with us doing a bit of songwriting and composing.

"Are you sure?" said Shirley apprehensively "My son has a great talent, but is he really that good to work with geniuses like you?"

"thanks for the support, mom" Keith said, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice

"i didn't mean it like that Kieth" Shirley said apologetically "these two are the greatest songwriters in the world! you are still at school"

"I know that Mom! And they want me to work with them! Arn't you exited for me?"

"If its Okay Mrs Partridge" Paul began "we could always arrange it so Keith dosen't miss any of his lessons at school, and he can come to england with us during the summer if he wants to.

"Can I Mom? Please?"

"I'll think about it" Shirley replied
Sheriffswell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What's a Mother to do?" Shirley wondered as she aimlessly made pancakes in the kitchen for Danny, Laurie, Chris and Tracey.
If she lets Keith work with the Beatles it could be one of the greatest musical partnerships in history. Putting off college wasn't what she hoped for her eldest son. The whole idea of getting into the music business was to secure that each of her kids would have an education. Now Keith may be losing that opportunity. And what happens if this experiment fails?

Danny was reading bill board as Laurie set the table and Chris and Tracey played checkers.

"It says here", Danny said taking a sip of orange juice, "The Osmonds are releasing a new album next month. We better get Keith moving on writing new songs for our next album or we'll never get it ready for the Christmas rush".

"I hope he writes something more than triangle parts for me" Tracey mumbled. "king me!". Chris knocked over the board and he and Tracey ran out of the room.

Things were so much easier before showbusiness became a part of our lives Shirley thought.

"Kids...there might not be a next album" she said quitely. As the words came out of her mouth she surprised herself how hard they were to say. "I think your brother is leaving the group".

and then.......
laurie partridge
Reuben's Client
Reuben's Client

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What!" Danny sat up in shock

"But Keith can't leave the group! All the girls love him, we would lose our Sex appeal"

"Danny what have i told you about that?" Shirley warned her second son.

"Can't we do an album without Keith?" Chris begged

"Not only does Keith look good Chris, he writes great songs, so we can kiss our chance of a number one hit goodbye"

"What about us? We still have talent!" Chris Protested

"Mom, don't you think you are over-reacting a bit?" Laurie asked "Keith hasn't said he's left the group yet. What makes you so sure he wants to leave?"

At that moment Keith walked into the room, everybody fell silent.

"Look, i know what you are all talking about, and i have made up my mind, I'm going to take up John and Pauls offer"

"Don't leave us Keith" tracy begged

Keith walked over to his young sister and gave her a hug.

"I'm not going to leave you tracy!" Keith laughed "I'm still your brother! I just won't be recording with you for a while"

Everyone looked at eachother, and then at Keith, the reality hit them.

"C'mon guys, I'm still a Partridge, we're still a family. Its not like its forever! It would be for only a year"

"Keith" Shirley walked over to her son " are you certain about this?"

"yes mom, this is a once in a lifetime oppertunity, i can't let this pass by"

Shirley put her hand on Keith's Shoulder

"If you feel you want to do it Kieth, then you have my blessing"

Danny silently got up from his chair and walked out of the living room, he walked up the stairs. Listening to his family praise Keith for his desision.

"This is it" He thaught "The partridge Family is no more"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Partridge Round-Robin All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: