[home] [news]  [episode guide] [album guide] [collector's corner] [FAQ] [people & places] [brush with velvet] [gallery] [downloads] [store]

The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index
The Partridge Family Bulletin Board
C'mon, Get Happy!

[FAQ] [Search] [Memberlist] [Usergroups] [Register] [Profile] [Log in to check your private messages] [Log in

Seeking Autographs From Brian and/or Suzanne?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Seeking Autographs From Brian and/or Suzanne? Reply with quote

We've had a few requests for autographs from Brian Forster and Suzanne Crough, so I thought I'd remind everyone that items are available through the Website Store. We're still trying to figure out the logistics of it all, but if you don't want to wait, email me at:

scott@cmongethappy.com

and let me know what you are looking for.

The available items can be viewed in the Store. The link is at the top of every page, or you can click here:

http://www.cmongethappy.com/store.html

Or, if you have your own item that you want autographe, we can obtain that for you too.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
patsylilly
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Any new news on Suzanne, Brian or Jeremy Reply with quote

Any one know what Suzanne, Brian and Jeremy are doing these days. Hate to say this, but did Suzanne ever lose any weight???? The last time I saw her was on the Today Show in NYC with Shirley, Dave, and David and maybe Danny a few years ago. I don't remember the year.

When she was on the PF I always thought she would be tall and slim as an adult. But it did'nt happen that way.

Patty
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Let's hope she doesn't read this comment. Confused It's a little (OK, a lot) insensitive, no??
patsylilly
Simone's Groomer
Simone's Groomer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious if she ever lost the weight. Not trying to be insensitive, since I have struggled with my weight for years.

Patty
Amy from Boston
The Newest Partridge!
The Newest Partridge!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does it matter? I have met her and she's simply not a petite woman. What makes you think she even WANTS to lose weight? She isn't in the public eye, and she has no need to be a size 2.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patsylilly wrote:
Just curious if she ever lost the weight. Not trying to be insensitive, since I have struggled with my weight for years.

Patty

Yes, but you don't have people discussing it on a public message board. Laughing And, seeing as how she, and other cast members like to read this Bulletin Board from time to time . . .
little laurie
Chris' Buddy
Chris' Buddy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Suzanne is very pretty and I don't think peoples should put her down just cause she put on a little weight. So what. I wish I could of met her. I been a huge fan for a while now and I'm only 36-years-old. I love watching her on The Partridge Family I watch those DVDs over and over again.

Peace,
Little Laurie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Partridge Family Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Talk About The Cast! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: